For the longest time, I had a best friend that was my dual. We got along really well but I had a problem with her lying. You know how ISFPs tell little white lies to avoid getting into trouble or any conflict? Well, she would lie to me sometimes. I guess I didn't know for sure if she was lying but I knew that sometimes the things she told be didn't add up. Usually, though, I would just shrug it off and move on except for the lie she told that resulted in our fall out. She married my cousin about 6 months before he deployed. When he left for Afghanistan, she told him that she was raped. He didn't believe her because he knows about her white lies. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, though, and I encouraged him to do the same. He was pretty mean to her while he was deployed. I think being away from her and the stress of deployment messed with his head. Well, she ended up running to the arms of her ex boyfriend. She denied for the longest time to me and to my cousin that she was cheating. Finally when my cousin returned, though, she told him and then he told me. She and I were friends since 6th grade and she was lying to me after I told my cousin off about how he was treating her and pretty much told her that she was in the right. I just couldn't be friends with such a big liar anymore and I haven't talked to her since. Sometimes it hurts not having a best girlfriend anymore. But I guess that's life.