Quote Originally Posted by yellow82 View Post
After reading that then I'm going to have to say that I'm more of a sensory ESE subtype then the Ethical subtype. Weird, I thought I would be more Fe. . . but I really am not that moody unless you really really get under my skin, which is almost impossible to do. . .

I'm just more of a random, cheerful, curious, happy, giving, colorful ESE. That can cook gourmet everything, sew almost anything, and knit almost anything. I also do a lot of creative writing in my spare time, taking care of animals, gardening, and music. . . I love my musical instruments. I almost can't go a day without cooking, cleaning, being outdoors, and playing music.

I think the biggest thing is I'm almost always changing my mind about something, which can really annoy some people, but it's a part of my C subtype. I give off a lot of different ideas, which is why a lot of people have always said that I would make an excellent designer/researcher. I'm just, much more curious compared to a lot of ESE's I know. . . which makes it so I know how to do almost everything my friends know how to do. . . I picked up a lot of hobbies. . . in highschool alone I was a part of 4-H, FFA, Vet School, poetry clubs, a school newspaper, art classes, sewing class, creative writing clubs, stockman club, debate club, speech club, psychology class, agriculture class, ensemble, violin class, 3 choirs (every year), gourmet clubs, and Wilton cake decorating school and then I raised: beef cattle, chickens, dairy goats, geese, ducks, rabbits and sheep. (That's not counting the fact that I would take on average: 8 courses every semester in school.) And that I had about 700 friends through all the clubs, church and social outings that I tried to keep up with. . . I was just, a very busy girl, and I hated not being busy. . . I can get bored so easily.

I think that's what a lot of friends have noticed about me through the years, I'm always doing "something". I tend to be more of a workaholic then most, yet, my interests seem to almost change constantly. My mind needs to be thinking about something old, something new and something exciting, or, I'm bored.

People always comment about how "exciting" my life seems to be. They're amazed at how often it changes. . . but I just couldn't live with a dull life, I need excitement, change, adventure.
That sounds EXHAUSTING. At least, it would be for me. Though if it's the right lifestyle for you, then great! Go for it!

The ESE I know is kinda like that, scattered, changes her mind constantly, has tons of acquaintances, and always seems to have energy. Just watching her wears me out. o______o