A lot is made of the supposed J/P switch between socionics and MBTI, but it also seems there may be something of an Fi/Fe switch.

Socionics Fi deals a lot with personal relationships, morality, loyalty, etc., which dont appear in MBTI Fi but seem to be a major focus of MBTI Fe.

On the other hand, Socionics Fe concentrates on more unfiltered, emotive feeling-responses that don't seem to facilitate or value the more permanent socially-oriented ties and convictions of MBTI Fe. On the other hand, Socionics Fe seems to share some ground with the subjective evaluation and emotion-tracking of MBTI Fi, although the latter definitely does more expression. (Maybe this is why Fe types are considered Subjectivists. (...or maybe I'm just tripping over a semantic coincidence...))

Perhaps Isabel Meyers, apparently being INFP (maybe not, this claim is unverified) under her own system, stacked the deck to make her type look better by trading around some traits.

As a side note, the Si/Se thing seems even more messed up. They seem totally unrelated to the socionic versions and seem to translate mainly into "neophobia" and "impulsivity."

A lot of this probably doesn't line up at all due to structural differences between the two systems, but I was looking deeper into MBTI recently and was trying to get it to make sense. So far, I am not necessarily successful.