Some questions:

How does your avatar reflect on your sociotype?

My current avatar is a closeup of romanesco broccoli. I chose it because its a naturally occuring fractal. I happen to find fractals beautiful and I think that's reflective of my . The beauty of symmetry and reoccurring patterns.

Do you tend to find one avatar you really like and stick to it? Or are you more inclined to frequently change your avatar?

I frequently change my avatar about once every couple of weeks.

Do you see any type correlations between sticking to an avatar or frequently changing it?

I would say that Ij types are inclined to change it the least and Ep types the most but there are lots of exceptions. I for one, am an Ij who frequently changes my avatar. I do think any correlation is weak though.

Do you think some types are more likely to opt out of having an avatar?

I doubt its strongly type related if it is at all. Too many variables as to why. Some people don't have an avatar because they are too lazy to post one up. Some don't have the technical know how. Some are perfectionistic about finding that one picture that's perfectly expresses who they are. I'm kind of the opposite. I'm more interested in finding pictures I happen to find intriguing or amusing in some way. They aren't necessarily a self-reflection of me although sometimes they are.