Hybrid View

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I considered LSI, but she seems much more LII to me. I came into the thread with the hidden agenda of "Does she look LII?" lol. What would you say are the salient differences between LSI and LII?

She seems extremely intuitive to me in real life.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    why? what is intuition, iyo?
    Well, I'll probably get this wrong from a Socionics perspective--okay?

But I have experienced her as someone who is able to tap into a sort of timeless, sweeping perspective ... on art, on life, on other people. She holds the long-range picture in mind in her business activities. Her partner deals with the day-in, day-out issues.

Let's say she was delivering a critique of another choreographer's work. I think if she had been more sensing, she would have focused more on the actual movements, the work-in-itself as it appeared before us. (Some, maybe most, of the other people did this in their critiques.) My friend would take this global approach that came "from some other place." Sort of mysterious; she'd make these big connections. She would somehow get a sense of who the choreographer was, how he/she came to develop his/her approach through past experiences, and what kind of feedback would give the person a new direction to grow in, in the future. And in her own work, she never gave a sense of the here-and-now, and instead she imparted a sense of the eternal. That was the area in which she and I overlapped.