Does anyone else watch this show? I recently caught up on all the episodes so far. Here are my opinions on type:

Patrick Jane: IEE
Manipulates people to uncover the hidden nature of things (Producing Ethics in service of Base Ne). Emotionally expressive, but only in a joking, unserious manner (Demonstrative Fe -- plays with Fe like it's a game). Always eating and lying on the couch (Suggestive Si).

Theresa Lisbon: SLI
Emotionally closed down, resists Jane's attempts to get her to open up (Vulnerable Fe). Puts up with Jane's unorthodox methods because "he gets results" (valued Te). Capable of physical aggression, but only uses it when necessary (Id Se).

Kimball Cho: SLI
Matter-of-fact no-nonsense persona in the vein of Joe Friday and Humphry Bogart, both of whom I also type as SLI. The Vulnerable Fe is clear -- it's rare to get even a glimmer of Fe from him. At first I thought he was LSI, until the show had a real LSI guest star for a few episdoes in the second season...

Sam Bosco: LSI
Lisbon's former partner. Clashes spectacularly with Jane, as expected for Conflictors. Doesn't care that Jane "gets results"; for him the integrity of "the system" is paramount (Base Ti). Uses physical intimidation and violence to get his way (Creative Se).

Wayne Rigsby and Grace Van Pelt: LSE and EII
Rounding out the show's Delta Quadra, I sort of automatically think of Rigsby and Van Pelt as two halves of a single character, which is of common with Duality. In fact, I'm more sure that they're a Duality pair than I am of their specific types. Van Pelt is reserved and gentle and kind of shy. Rigsby is outgoing and has that "everyman" quality that many LSEs have.

An SLI buddy of mine put me on to this show. At first it was only somewhat interesting, but it grew on me as I got to know the characters. It's the first show I've typed with an entire Delta Quadra in the main cast, so that's pretty cool.