Threaded View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default New Delta Lounge

Well, it's always nice to be offered accurate information about types and have an atmosphere where correct information can be exchanged and since Ryu has done and infamous job at creating false and inaccurate concepts about what EII is as well as creating ridiculous image of my type that is derived from his illusioned concept of who and what they are as he has derived from interactions with inaccurately typed INFj's, I thought I would start a lounge where Socionics can be a place of positive interaction (hopefully) and accurate information of exchange for deltas...so welcome and let's enjoy a good time.

Fortunately, we will be teaching RYU that he is not ESTj and that he did have an inaccurate/illusioned view of EII's.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html