I'm trying to figure out this type, as I don't have a clear image of this type yet. I am remembering one person in particular who I feel may be an ESFj from my past, but, believe it or not, I never spent time with this person. It was always obeservation from a distance - uncommon for sure for someone like me, whilst in high school. (.....)

Now, I read somewhere that "Monica" from the "Friends" TV show is an example of an ESFj - is that so? Any good representations of this personality type are welcome.

One thing I'd like clarified is this:
5. Adherent of order. He loves to dress up and takes good care of his appearance. He can't tolerate any disorder or uncertainty in everything from his appearance to his garage and cubbyhole. He does not wish to adapt to the tastes of others. Compliments on his appearance are in vain - he believes he knows better how he looks. He takes not of not just spiritual qualities of his partner, but physical as well.
http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/index-type.html

Is that a phrase that I don't know, or is it a typo? In general, what does that last sentance mean?

Thanks