Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VI time for Maritsa

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much body hair people have is related more to ethnicity than testosterone.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    testosterone levels...look it up. and it traps pheromones, I guess the effects of that also works through the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Between two people of the same ethinicity, sure, the one with the most body hair has he most testosterone.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Between two people of the same ethinicity, sure, the one with the most body hair has he most testosterone.
    my parents and both grandparents and either side are body hair less, whatever, I can't do a thing about it so oh well, just one more reason to make me feel bad about my self...this is probably what filatova saw anyway in INFj types;
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This. The same goes for digit ratio (the ratio of index finger length to ring finger length) - there's some correlation with sex, visual abilities and even androgyny in women, but there's a stronger one with ethnicity. I wish people did their research before attempting pseudoscientific associations with things like types etc.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    This. The same goes for digit ratio (the ratio of index finger length to ring finger length) - there's some correlation with sex, visual abilities and even androgyny in women, but there's a stronger one with ethnicity. I wish people did their research before attempting pseudoscientific associations with things like types etc.
    I did not associate this with type. Are you assuming that I did?
    -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You actually look rather similar to my girlfriend, but it's probably partially an ethnicity effect (people in the caucasus look very similar to people in italy). Btw you have hairy forearms
    unrelated; i think your gf is probably ESI. She seems Se for sure, and seems like a cool girl.
    asd

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I did not associate this with type. Are you assuming that I did?
    No, I meant people associating digit ratio with type somewhere else. I was speaking about this kind of omission in general. I didn't mean to accuse you of anything here.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    No, I meant people associating digit ratio with type somewhere else. I was speaking about this kind of omission in general. I didn't mean to accuse you of anything here.
    Oh, it's alright.

I had the most dreaded dream two nights ago and it's breaking my heart; I went to help my mom. When I asked if I could help bathe her she refused. I was teasing my sister and playing with her and then carried her to the bathroom to watch over my mom, who was very sick in the dream. A second before I enter the bathroom after her she fell into a tub of water and hit her head on the base and was unconscious; I had my young sister under my arm and with her, I pushed myself into the tub to get my mom out. I got her out but she was stiff and unresponsive. I think I'm under a lot of stress.
    -

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You actually look rather similar to my girlfriend, but it's probably partially an ethnicity effect (people in the caucasus look very similar to people in italy). Btw you have hairy forearms
    maritsa DOES look a LOT like your gf.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My identical: Ne-INFj. The only difference is that I seem to display more vibes in my photos.

I'm quite certain that you are Pe-IJ, and Se is not evident. Comparing your photo from your first post and Jessica Szohr whom I thought could be an Se-ISFj (I choose her as an example as I thought there are some slight similarities):

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that all people of a type will necessarily share the same facial characteristics. I'm not buying the "looking/not looking into the camera" thing Maritsa . (I don't even bother posting my pic here because I have a good feeling that my type would be put into question.)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

eunice that photo is of you? Jessica seems INFp/ISFp maybe see a side pick of her here. A side picture of me will show you my j-ness. I don't wear that much makeup and jewlery.

-

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eunice that photo is of you?
    Yes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Yes.
    you don't have a side pic? All I can tell from those pictures is that you're an F type; You are ISFp dear because INFj's help people reach their potential; in one of your post's you said you don't help people do this and you also want to be desired by men, like being the object of desire; desire is the last thing on my mind...

"I understood that you are not referring to her type specifically. I just thought that her comment doesn't resonate well with INFjs, or even creative Ne types. What she believes in (as what you have described in your second post) is something I would never do. I am the "least helpful" person in terms of what she is doing. I find it hard to give advice to people and helping them to reach their potential."

Fi is master of advice especially with regards to relationships.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-25-2010 at 03:42 AM.
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, also simply because darker hair means that body hair will be more noticeable.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you also want to be desired by men, like being the object of desire; desire is the last thing on my mind...
    Huh? When have I every written something like that?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't have a side pic? All I can tell from those pictures is that you're an F type; You are ISFp dear because INFj's help people reach their potential; in one of your post's you said you don't help people do this and you also want to be desired by men, like being the object of desire; desire is the last thing on my mind...

"I understood that you are not referring to her type specifically. I just thought that her comment doesn't resonate well with INFjs, or even creative Ne types. What she believes in (as what you have described in your second post) is something I would never do. I am the "least helpful" person in terms of what she is doing. I find it hard to give advice to people and helping them to reach their potential."

Fi is master of advice especially with regards to relationships.
    can you give an example of you doing this? i'm starting to buy it. you seem really delta on your facebook.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Eunice, you are -INFj (you probably have a slightly more , she would probably be a 2 and you would be a 1 on RSV3's scale), your mom looks like an EJ and a result type, so I would guess -ENTj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Huh? When have I every written something like that?
    I read some of your posts to get an idea of how you perceive the world around you; from one of your previous posts, you were discussing how you would like to be approached by men. I think you may actually be ESFp Eunice, it's not uncommon for ESFp to have pointy chins like you and JLo Do.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-26-2010 at 03:59 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read some of your posts to get an idea of how you perceive the world around you; from one of your previous posts, you were discussing how you would like to be approached by men. I think you may actually be ESFp Eunice, it's not uncommon for ESFp to have pointy chins like you and JLo Do.
    I think you have probably misinterpreted by my message. What I meant was I prefer people I'm interested in approach me rather than I make the first move, I do not mean I want to be an "object of desire" or something of that sort.

Anyway, ESFp seems like an unusual choice for me and J Lo is probably ESFj imo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think you have probably misinterpreted by my message. What I meant was I prefer people I'm interested in approach me rather than I make the first move, I do not mean I want to be an "object of desire" or something of that sort.

Anyway, ESFp seems like an unusual choice for me and J Lo is probably ESFj imo.
    Well, have you looked into quadra values and associated with other types on the forum to see who's values your's align with? That's a great start.

Which members do you feel close to on the forum or enjoy having conversations with?

Have you seen "mystic pizza", the movie?
    -

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    can you give an example of you doing this? i'm starting to buy it. you seem really delta on your facebook.
    Erm.....I guess you are referring to me? Well, frankly, I don't recall where I have written the following and what is the context of the situation in which I have responded to a thread:

Well, have you looked into quadra values and associated with other types on the forum to see who's values your's align with? That's a great start.

Which members do you feel close to on the forum or enjoy having conversations with?

Have you seen "mystic pizza", the movie?
    I have not watched the movie before.

I only post in this forum periodically and did not have much opportunities to hold a conversation with some of the forum members here.

Nevertheless, there are some forum members whom I have enjoyed reading their posts, even though they might not necessarily feel the same about mine. Lol.

Here are some forum members whom I have enjoyed reading their posts, be it in terms of content or writing style: pezzonovante, deante, he died with a felafel, arctures, dolphin, munenori, electric, forcemyhand, glamourama, raisonpure.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you telling eunice that quadras are a great start? She's been here for 4 years, has posted fairly meaningful posts on her behalf of Socionics, has typed members of the forum, and knows what the fuck quadras are. Where as you have only been here for 2 months, spamming everything that sounds catchy, not even knowing much about anyone except that they're all the same type. You posted a couple things back in January that were basically the same crap, except the good thing about that was that I didn't know you at all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    I agree with Eunice, you are -INFj (you probably have a slightly more , she would probably be a 2 and you would be a 1 on RSV3's scale), your mom looks like an EJ and a result type, so I would guess -ENTj
    Thank you; you are very close about my mom, who is INTp; ENTj's sometimes look like INTp's. Differences are that my mom is not a ROMANTIC at all and she is not optimistic, I wish she were. But, that doesn't matter; I love her very much.

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    Sure, the way I connect to people in person, physically, is so odd; after a few hours of spending time with them I feel that they know how I can help them; I'm good with legal matters so I get a lot of need for advice asked to me by phone or in person. I am always ready to address people's concerns on such matters. It gives me great joy and pleasure in doing so and I can easily create good stable friendship circles because of my personality with this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Why are you telling eunice that quadras are a great start? She's been here for 4 years, has posted fairly meaningful posts on her behalf of Socionics, has typed members of the forum, and knows what the fuck quadras are. Where as you have only been here for 2 months, spamming everything that sounds catchy, not even knowing much about anyone except that they're all the same type. You posted a couple things back in January that were basically the same crap, except the good thing about that was that I didn't know you at all.
    Please excuse me Polikujm, I noticed she enjoys interacting with you.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-28-2010 at 01:09 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EII is a good possibility for you Maritsa; however I have no opinion on your mother's type.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eunice that photo is of you? Jessica seems INFp/ISFp maybe see a side pick of her here. A side picture of me will show you my j-ness. I don't wear that much makeup and jewlery.

I think you can type people J or P better than if their neck is crooked or not. If you hadn't noticed, your version of INFj and ESTj don't really make good duals. Where as if you looked at the psychological reasons why duals relate, in real life, you wouldn't have to use VI and depend on it for accuracy, when it is obviously just wrong. You could type hunched people as P and straight-postured people as J, we all do it and we have a reason for doing so. I don't think anyone here would agree that humans who came from one end of the world are all Js and the others are Ps. There are much more real world reasons that have to do with the psychology, and you assume too much in saying that all of one branch of humans are all Js, and flat-headed people are logical types, etc. And even more ridiculous is that people with a rarity of crossing one of their eyes are Ns. I nor anyone here have observed such behavior from lots of people, and these things correlative to dichotomies. I hope you someday learn to be more civilized.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12