*She seems to be liked by many, however, she avoids some people without a good reason.
*Has very high expectations for guys.
*Has very sharp and tactless type of humor.
*Tries to control her friends (who they date, what they do etc)
*Very sexual.
*To me it looks like she seduces guys just for the sake of seducing.
*When meeting new people usually is very polite. Tells compliments.
*Very objective in her speech.
*Likes to compete in her intellectual abilities with opposite sex.
*If she talks about person X with the person Z, she will tell only nice things about person X. But if she meets the person X first thing she will do she will point out all his flaws to him without hesitation.
*Sometimes she seems conflict seeking, but in the end she uses such explanations as "i am very tired" or "i am just not in the mood for listening to that".
*Doesn't talk a lot unless it's about things she knows or cares about. However, sometimes her personality gets switched and then she becomes a walking radio station.
*Very fast, even nervous movements.
*When in a bigger group of people can't focus on only one person. Her eyes and ears seems to be always checking everybody else what moves or makes a noise.
*It's almost impossible to insult her.
*Usually seems happy and laid back.

Some things she said:

"Sometimes I feel like I am a walking robot... like nothing can give me any emotions. I saw a dead person laying in the mock of blood and I thought it was interesting. Nothing more"

"I am cruelly open with some people cause I care about them. I don't want them to be hurt. Some people just can't take the real truth I guess"

When talking about her boyfriend "He has his own individual characteristics. And I don't like that already." "I like him cause he worships me."

When accused for being unnaturally silent(she is usually quite loud) she replied "I am sorry people... if I would talk my thoughts out loud, you would cut off my tongue in the end."

"I am a romantic. I like to drink wine."

"When I fall in a trouble I first make sure I am not only one who fallen into that trouble at that moment."

"I get what I want cause I know what I want."

"Happy people are those who don't feel isolation."

"I do sometimes think about things that have no logical bonds."

"I feel the worst when people don't believe what I say."

"People must have quality in them. Yes I do view people as objects. But I may pay more than they are worth."