Alright, im not very good at writing things about myself, but ill give it a go and see what responses i get. If you have any questions or i leave something out, dont hesitate to ask!

I am 19 years old studying Psychology at university. i enjoy art, listening to music, going for walks in my spare time, also haning out with close friends. I have only a few close friends, as i find i do not need any more. Probably 3 or 4 max at a time. These friends each provide a different type of interaction. When i am in a group of introverts, depending on who, i am usually bored if no one takes intitiative to talk or make interesting coversation or fun so i am often the one who starts it off (if that makes sense). If i am in a group of people i do not know, i am usually very quiet, or if i am dealing with someone i feel is above me. If i am in a group of people i know well, i am often myself, and a bit noisier and more outgoing, often leading the fun or helping to create a playful atmosphere. People may like me and want to know me better, but i will not let them in and tell them much about myself unless they happen to be in this inner circle or they have earnt my trust. I am very mistrusting of other people, even though i do not appear to be. People often view me as naive, childish and easy to take advantage of. Although in my head, i know exactly what they are thinking or doing, and constantly watching their actions analysing them although my behaviour or friendliness towards them will nto change, but i will keep it all in the back of my mind. I am hardly naive even though i may appear to be.

hmm...wat else...i very much live by the motto do unto others as you would have them unto you.

I have a very naughty sense of humour, and am often laughing to myself about things. I enjoy playing tricks on people or playfully teasing them. I have a quick, dark, sometimes sarcastic wit with those i am close to, but it is not till you are close that you will really get to see it.

I care a lot about people, and when someone is hurt, i feel physical pain, as such i can not watch gorey movies. I am not a fan of horrors or action movies so much because of this. Although if they have a good story line, and are more psychological rather than killing based i do enjoy them. A good example of this is Secret Window with Johnny Depp. i enjoy this kind of thriller. My favourite type of movie though is probably a romantic comedy, or even a comedy, but i find a lot of comedies a bit vulgar. My favourite actors are Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, Owen Wilson umm...i think thats the main ones...i dont really know if they help or not, but i thought intertype relations or somethign to give you the kind of idea of who i like.

Umm....this is all i can really think of at the moment, any questions just ask, and if i think of anything else relevant ill add it to the thread. Thanks anyone for replying, id love to hear what you all think!