I've come to think that the true difference between alfa/delta and beta/gamma may be in their goals (doh!) and the ways they are trying to achieve them.

I know that there is such a dichotomy made by Reinin and I cannot remember its name but it almost completely fails for me but I've found out that there is something else differingv/ and /.

/ tend to generate ideas, play with them, they tend not to go out on a global scale, they're focused on smaller areas, smaller groups, they may be travelers. They prefer fixing and making their territory prettier. I've observed this behaviour in a larger group containing ppl from all quadras. The / group preffered to stay where they were and rather visit newcomers than go out to others...

/ like applying ideas rather than playing with them, they're focused on future outcome, they tend to expand their horizons and territory, they may be conquerers. In the mentioned group a breakthrough was started by a few / individuals dissatisfied with the "stalled" situation as they wanted to expand, soon dragging most of the /s along.

Share ideas, please