Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
" what business... I want to go all the way with my mental abilities, but I wouldn't want to own a company.
No, here "business" is synonimous with "work".

"The LIE loves to earn money [ -- ], they love to spend it without considering. They do not love to save money, nor to reject the customary pleasures." I don't see any point in spending money. I don't go shopping very often and when I do, I'll try not to spend. I feel proud of myself if I manage with a little money. But I have to admit, this is true: "Independently of income level, the LIE prefers to buy expensive things, taking into account their quality." I'm too poor to buy cheap things.
This doesn't exclude ENTj at all.

:
etc... The whole text applies to me 50%. Can't quote half the text. In general, it describes an active person who's always running around, living a fast-paced life, making money. He has no respect for any details, he shows little emotions, does what he wants, buys anything that catches his eye... This is just not me. It gives me the picture of a regular corporate shark - he won't care if he steps on other people on his way up and no one dares to piss him off.
No, no, read ALL the description, not just the and parts!