I figured it is time to make my own system public that uses my own analysis and Jung's theory, socionics and MBTI systems as backdrops. If you want to skip the analysis, just scroll down to the bottom to see the ordering and distribution of the funcitons for each type. You have to read the analysis though for the ordering and distribution to make sense. I'll appreciate everyone's opinion as long as it involves looking at the positives and negatives, rather than just dismissing if it contradicts Jung's theory, socionics and MBTI or it is too illogical. Thanks.

It is entitled Y&C Typology

My system correlates with socionics' ordering of the first two function and it agrees with MBTI's ordering of the 3rd and 4th function. Rather than having 8 ordered funcitons, there are only 4 ordered functions in order that use two solo functions for each ordered one. One of the functions in each order dominates the other function heavily.

Types of Functions

Major Function: Dominates the minor function completely in terms of usage, but depends on the minor function to exist or remain strong.

Minor Function: Weak function that is solely used to help a major function develop or assist the major function when it is used.

Usages of Functions

Sources:

When minor they are used as a necessity to its opposite function in retreiving information from surroundings or the individual and then transferring it to the major function to manipulate the information.

When major it retrieves information from the environment or from within with very little getting filtered out. This results in the individual absorbing all the details and being more skilled in activities.

Examples: ,

Modifications:

When minor, it is simply used as an addition to the major source function. It will be used as an aid to assist the individual in understanding something that may not be obtained from the senses or as a minor manipulation of what is obtained through the source.

As a major, it is used to modify information from the 5 senses or from within without boundaries. It requires a source to even exist as a function at all. Through manipulation and modification, this individual will find it easier to understand topics that are not so apparent and can use it to create thing that otherwise are invisible to those with major source functions.

Independents

When minor, one of these functions would not assist the major function. Instead, it would be used on occasionally on a totally different situation where it is required, though overuse results in its weakness being revealed.

As a major this function receives its function from within and is very independent and strong and does not need a minor function to assist it. However, it will give up its power to the minor function if there is a situation that is in need of it.

Collaboraters

When major this function will be used frequently and depends on the outside world for all the information it receives. It is very strong and absorbs its beliefs and knowledge independently. However, it will use its minor function to not receive the information, but to anaylze it from a different angle.

As a minor, it is very weak when it is used independently, however when it is used in conjuction with the major function it becomes strong and can be very useful at looking at things through a different perspective. For example, a Te dominant can use its Fe with its Te to help it understand an ethical issue, however this is the only way it can be used or else the function becomes weak.

Ordering and Usage

1st major function - Strong and used frequently
1st minor function - Weak and used frequently. Manner of usage depends on type of function.

2nd major function - Strong and used moderately
2nd minor function - Weak and used moderately. Manner of use depends on type of function.

3rd major function - Weak and developing to become strong, requires its minor to develop. When used occasionally can be useful, otherwise it becomes useless if overused.
3rd minor function - Strong, but overshadowed by the 2nd major function. Solely used to develop 3rd major function and to assist it when required. Can switch with 2nd major function depending on the situation.

4th major function - Weak and developing to become strong, requires its minor to develop. When used rarely can be useful, otherwise it becomes useless if overused.
4th minor function - Strong, but overshadowed by the 1st major function. Solely used to develop 4th major function and to assist it when required. Can switch with 1st major function depending on the situation.

Types and distribution of their functions

ESTJ:

1st.
Major: Te
Minor: Fe

2nd.
Major: Si
Minor: Ni

3rd.
Major: Ne
Minor: Se

4th.
Major: Fi
Minor: Ti

ESTP:

1st.
Major: Se
Minor: Ne

2nd.
Major: Ti
Minor: Fi

3rd.
Major: Fe
Minor: Te

4th.
Major: Ni
Minor: Si

ENTP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ENFP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

INFP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ISFP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ISTP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

INTP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

INTJ:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

INFJ:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ENFJ:

1st. Major: Fe

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ENTJ:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ISFJ:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ESFP:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ESFJ:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

ISTJ:

1st.

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

Okay, that is the system that I have created. I hope to receive respectable criticism instead of dismissal. I am aware that I have made mistakes, but I'm hoping you guys can correct them to make it a better system. I made this system because I saw the strengths and weaknesses of MBTI and socionics and wanted to implement what I saw as their strenghts. My theory is that each function works with another one and depend on eachother one to a different extent and usage. The analysis is basically possiblities on how each function exists and works.

Thank You.