Thread: Type me round one

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I realize this Sereno. Also I was usign the word down to try to explain how I was feeling compared to how I should normally feel. You ever get the feeling you were meant to do something other than what everyone else is doing? Why are we all in a hurry to graduate college and get a job making some other schmuck millions? I feel like I should be doing something productive, but with other people whos' company I enjoy.
    Last edited by Erk; 07-23-2009 at 02:01 PM.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    Yes I realize this Sereno. Also I was usign the word down to try to explain how I was feeling compared to how I should normally feel. You ever get the feeling you were meant to do something other than what everyone else is doing? Why are we all in a hurry to graduate college and get a job making some other schmuck millions? I feel like I should be doing something productive, but with other people whos' company I enjoy.
    Yeah, I've had that feeling too. I just try to enjoy each day as it comes, and not focus on the pressure of being expected to achieve certain things in the future. For me it's better to be open to a future that might not be what is expected, and be ok with that. The things you do now are what pave the way for your future. You step into it from your daily habits and short term achievements. Ok, no more philosophy talk .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well philosophy talk can bea good quadra indicator, or at least valued functions.