Well, firstly it takes A LOT to get me angry. But once I'm really there and I no longer have any pity for you, I change quite a bit. I can be pretty mean and heartless to someone who I feel has provoked my wrath.

examples:

I had a girl who kind of screwed me out of a place to live 4 days before I was going to move. She had the nerve to tell me that I was acting childish over it because I was so upset. That set me off. I sent out msn logs of all the nasty things she said about other people to those people and told her (never really planned too cuz it was too much effort) expose her for cheating in her masters program because she was actually paying me to do her assignments for her. I told her I sent a bunch of proof to her school so she would just sit there in fear waiting to get in trouble at her University while I hadn't actually done anything.

I had a boss who was harassing me for 2 years. I finally had it and instead of going after her, went after her boss. I threatened to be a whistleblower unless I got a fair severence package and spectacular references. Basically, I made her uncomfortable by making those senior to her uncomfortable. I probably could have gotten her fired but at the time, I just wanted it over and to move on.

The thing was in all the conflict situations I have gotten into, those getting the brunt of it thought it was really bad. In fact, they were actually lucky that I'm kind of lazy because if I really want to, I can make someone's life hell.

Everytime someone turns it up a notch, I turn it up too but twice the volume. Its like for every move they have, I have a very powerful move back to shut them down. I keep thinking to myself though, I hope they don't move it up a notch because I really don't want to have to punish them....but will if necessary.

Even in anger, they only got a taste of what I'm actually capable of.