Quote Originally Posted by ISFp-Fe 4w?
And with all your observing people and trying to define someone's personality or "observing the reality of people's motivations and actions", YOU STILL DON'T KNOW SHIT. Here's your problem. You focus too much on wanting to enjoy life, that you miss it. You can't enjoy it because you are so worried that you won't. I got along with xxx so well because he actually opened up to me first. I don't know why I felt so comfortable around him, but I'm not going to apologize for it.
PS. I wasn't dating that asshole while you were there.
So today I finally had the conversation with this chick and realized she would never respect me enough to love me. I also realized that my duals really do understand how terrible I am at SiFe and that I'm incapable of intimacy.

I can't open up to people. I don't even think I have feelings most of the time. The reason I can't establish a long term relationship with anyone is that I'm never comfortable enough to open up to them, I wait for them to do so first. Here not even my dual wanted to open up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ISFp-Fe 4w?
To be completely honest, you were somewhere in the middle, as I really enjoyed spending time with you, but was, I suppose in hindsight, waiting until I felt comfortable to open up to you, and possibly have conversations not revolving around song lyrics. Or maybe I was waiting for you to open up to me. I don't know why I never really opened up to you, I know a lot of it had to do with the way I was back then, which is pretty different from the person I am right now.
Edit: this isn't someone on this site, I just thought the quotes would be helpful.