I'm one of them, I hate life. I want to take an ax like jack torrance from the shining and just kill someone who deserves it. I could put on the most positive face imaginable but I always feel like SHIT inside. WTF, I hate life. Where is happiness? Maybe this is why so many SLEs that numbers talks about are sociopathic cause they need to bully people to feel good about themselves. I dont wanna end up like that...but I can honestly see myself going mad someday soon. So many people are scared that I'm going to kill them...and without good reason. WTF is the point of living? what are we living for? why carry on the show? being a bisexual freak doesnt help very much either. y know the other day i walked into a convenience store with a few friends and stole 300 dollars worth of DVD players...then they sold it and we smoked crack. There is no opportunities out there for nebody these days, especially not me. then people berate me, make me feel even worse about myself. i cant even understand my own emotions nemore ive lost touch with how i truly feel. everybody is so negative...i need more positivity in this life.