Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
? what does that mean
I can't tell if you are joking or not.

For myself, there is only one SEE in my life that I generally disliked, and it was because he was abusive to someone else. Otherwise, SEEs seem fun and good natured. Their Fi creative is fun to be around generally, it's the ultimate social lubrication - particularly as it doesn't annoy me like Fe does. They, like IEEs, tend to make things go more smoothly.

Sometimes SEEs seem to have unusual values or ways of going about things (mostly because they are irrational and I am not - that's why I see it that way).

However, what really comes to mind when I think of SEEs is a certain coolness (as in relaxedness, and not coldness). They are an interesting blend of being good natured and friendly with everyone and also having very strong beliefs, about certain things. Seems like unless those very strong feelings are violated or disrespected they are willing to be on good terms with you.

SEEs are outgoing and fun and like to bring other people with them to do things. They tend to have an inherent sensuality to them, perhaps because they enjoy relating to other people in a direct fashion. One SEE I know always sounded like she was flirting with everyone she talked to, but, she really wasn't. It was just her voice and her relaxedness and sincere interest in people. She also liked posing a lot, in a sort of flirty way, but more in a way that was just because she was feeling sexy, rather than trying to "be a ho" and get laid. I like how they embrace their sensualit/sexuality and can bring it out in other people, provided they are healthy in doing this. I'm sure SEEs can be very abusive and "using" in that way, when unhealthy.

SEEs make a very good dual for an ILI as they always have that constant forward pressure with relations and sensuality - things that an ILI tends to "need" from other people. But as much as SEEs can be forward and friendly, they also can care a great deal about the people who really get close to them and impact them. To those people SEEs can be very very loyal.

So as you can tell, on the whole I have a positive 'liking' of SEEs, based on my experiences. I just saw a bunch of Rocky movies the other day, and it reminds me of a general portrayal of an SEE. I don't think I could get into a lasting relationship with an SEE, but, if I were so inclined I think I'd have a good short term / sexually based relationship with them. Generally, I see them as "Good friends" or even "valuable friends". Their irrationality and extraversion makes them "fun", but, I need some other things to be contented in a relationship. Still, on the whole, I like SEEs.
Good grief most of that sounds just like me... This chart thing says i'm a SEE. I am new here and trying to figure all this out.
Teddybeanz