Thread: Duals most and least likely to argue

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I will fucking jump off a cliff if I ever get to the point where I can imagine a Delta saying something like this. You need to get over this SLI bullshit; I think this IP/IJ temperament business. which actually has very little to do with Socionics, is getting in your way.
    Among other things but you are almost convincing me. The more I actually learn and pick up this socionics business, its making sense.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Among other things but you are almost convincing me. The more I actually learn and pick up this socionics business, its making sense.
    Ok, then let me clear up some common misconceptions about manifestations of Fe, since you seem to be set on it being your PoLR.

Fe blocked with Si: focus on "smoothing out" emotions, expressing real feelings in an honest and non-abrasive manner, aimed at making things "feel good." Examples: listening to relaxing classical music with a martini in hand, calmly working through feelings (think therapy mediation or meditation),

Fe blocked with Ni: Intense expression, attempts to convey precisely what is felt so that the other person can feel it, intent to get a point or message across, to create an effect. Examples: warning signals, a war cry, yelling to get someone's attention, doing something drastic to make a point

Errr...that's a stab in the dark. I dunno...what is it about Delta that appeals to you, and what is it about Beta that you think is unlike you?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Errr...that's a stab in the dark. I dunno...what is it about Delta that appeals to you, and what is it about Beta that you think is unlike you?
    That's a hard question and I don't think I could answer without contradicting myself. I know full well what I like about Beta and so i guess that in itself shows I would favor it over Delta...To be honest, I think I never fully understood Fe/Fi. I've been reading up on this more and understanding it much more now and I'm getting a handle on it. I can see where I mixed things up. The aggressive nature, the straightforwardness, the passion, etc of Beta really rings true with me. I need, need, NEED someone who is straightforward with their feelings on a frequent basis and i don't feel that with IEE's--it seems like it'd be pulling teeth. Delta just seems too relaxed, too passive, too old, too stuffy...I've always felt much more um....alive? I'm not bashing anyone, really, these are my personal thoughts. I fully enjoy most of the Delta's here and couldn't imagine conflicting with a few so that's kinda what has me wondering...I've just constantly questioned why I'm there. But anyway, I apologize for derailing this with my neverending search for my type..continue...