Hi everybody. One thing I've got to say:
Socionics is BEAUTIFUL
I've just noticed a lot of aversion and criticism of the theory of socionics itself, so I thought let's have a look at both sides.
I think the trouble is people expect too much of it, in the sense that they try to extend its theoretical base to everyday trifles. And if it fails to explain something that actually it's not supposed to explain, than the first impulse is to blame it and sustain socionics is bullshit :/
So please no criticism even if they are founded, deal? At least not in this thread =D

For me I can say it's AMAZING how different people that never know of each other, from different places of the world, have actually so much in common, and I think this is where socionics started, as it attemps to explain that

I am amazed, for example, how a bunch of people here - of course after reading a lot of their posts and I could make an image - actually so remarkably resemble each other with people I've met in reality.

Aslo I'd like to ask the question just how much type influences us and where the personal decision starts?

Just say whatever you think, any thoughts welcomed