Thread: Alexis Bledel & Milo Ventimiglia

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    hello (c:
    Kamangir look! Someone just said hello to me!
    There is life on this forum after all.

Hello dearie. How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Pop psychology isn't rocket science.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It lives!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    Kamangir look! Someone just said hello to me!
    There is life on this forum after all.

Hello dearie. How are you?

I'm splendid! So what type are you inclining towards these days, robotic one?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

burnnn, I'm just an edit lol. Anyway I have enough work trying to help you figure out your type tyvm! wtf!

It is harder to do people you can't interact with or ask questions though really.

Alright, well, I like her more after starting to watch this. I just signed up for a recreational soccer league, and I'm about to finish a sand volleyball one. I doubt her teams get quite as drunk as mine though (and they still manage to have a worse record than mine haha).

k Fe, IP, Ne/Si. Apparently as of yesterday I'm only capable of typing people as SEI. Everyone is my dual now, yesssss.
    Last edited by BurntOrange; 08-26-2008 at 06:44 AM.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she was my mad girl crush

i thought she was ISFp but now i think she might be IxFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not seeing Se at all or much Fi, at least from that clip. A case could probably be made for INFj though I bet, and she does VI a little bit that way for me, although I'll still go the other.

What made you change your mind Ms. K?
    Last edited by BurntOrange; 08-26-2008 at 08:06 AM.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange View Post
    I'm not seeing Se at all or much Fi, at least from that clip. A case could probably be made for INFj though I bet, and she does VI a little bit that way for me, although I'll still go the other.

What made you change your mind Ms. K?
    well i think i was typing her more on her characteron Gimore Girls... i remember i thought her huge forehead, clean understated style and interest in Harvard (though she ended up at Yale right? i don't remember) were ISFp. I continued to enjoy lush pictures of her as ISFp especially one where she appeared a bit like an ISFp i hate irl

but then i realized that she actually didn't have to be ISFp just because she looks amazing. IxFj are also shy and something about her hunched over gait reminds me of my best friend, the Ne INFj. Not sure at all though. Don't know much about her.. why read when you have such pretty pictures? heh

btw that pic doesn't look typical of her style. Something demure and ladylike and classy like what she has on in the video is how I normally picture her.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buttchin!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    well i think i was typing her more on her characteron Gimore Girls... i remember i thought her huge forehead, clean understated style and interest in Harvard (though she ended up at Yale right? i don't remember) were ISFp. I continued to enjoy lush pictures of her as ISFp especially one where she appeared a bit like an ISFp i hate irl

but then i realized that she actually didn't have to be ISFp just because she looks amazing. IxFj are also shy and something about her hunched over gait reminds me of my best friend, the Ne INFj. Not sure at all though. Don't know much about her.. why read when you have such pretty pictures? heh

btw that pic doesn't look typical of her style. Something demure and ladylike and classy like what she has on in the video is how I normally picture her.
    hehe, you are a very wise person.

I do agree that she has the image of some INFjs, and the interview is a very planned and rehearsed thing, so it's hard to figure out whether anything in it is real at all or just pre-packaged image. NM going into the usefulness of trying to figure out long-term trends from some 6 minute block of her life where she's probably about as nervous as is possible.