Threaded View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Jim Morrison

I am almost done reading a biography about Jim Morrison, the lead singer of The Doors and I have came to the conclusion that he is an IXTP.

He was very manic and doing really ridiculous things in public whether in a concert or bar, which made him appear extraverted, but whenever he wasn't manic or drunk, he was actually pretty shy and to himself.

He was definitely a perceiver and I don't even think I have to argue that point...

I would say that he was a thinking person when he wasn't drunk because during interviews he would do a lot of introverted thinking and take his time to answer questions carefully. He was also very logical and questioned authority like most thinking people do. He didn't really show empathy that often, but he was known to be generous with money to others, though he would do a lot of selfish things though.

I'm kind of crossed between him being intuitive and sensing and I would say that he is balanced when it comes to this. I read that he was able to switch from one side of his brain to the other, which could explain this phenomenon pretty well. A lot of the activities he did were pure sensing activities and in the moment. He would do lots of drugs of course and do anything that he felt like to do on impulse, though intuitive perceivers are also known to do this. He was also able to tell stories and write poems with great detail like a sensing person would.

The reason he was intuitive was because he actually accurately predicted things that would happen probably using either his intuition. He predicted that techno and punk would become popular. He also did other predictions, though the weird thing is, when asked about the future he would dodge the question, which makes him look like a sensing person at that time. So it depends which side of the brain he was using at the time, he also brought a lot of innovations to rock by incorporating jazz into his music. His poems were very abstract and some of his songs were too.

This is why I think Jim Morrison is an IXTP, do you guys agree with me on this matter?
    Last edited by silke; 06-26-2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: updated videos
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5