Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Ti is more important than Te: organization vs chaos

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"What is the difference between 'oh' and 'eh'?" - Tao Te Ching
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    I'm not. I see needlessly dense posts from all 4 quadras. This is not what I'm referring to. I am simply saying that I can't connect with explanations written in a Ti format.
    How does a Ti format generally appear? How can you normally spot a Ti format when you see one? I am sorry if this sounds like an interrogation; you are not being persecuted, but I am curious to learn about your experiences with Ti.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    How does a Ti format generally appear? How can you normally spot a Ti format when you see one? I am sorry if this sounds like an interrogation; you are not being persecuted, but I am curious to learn about your experiences with Ti.
    I'm sorry to interject this with Te, but if you wish to see how Ti formats, you can view your own posts for instance for that. Surely you are able to see the difference between Ti and Te. You can view your own experiences as thus. You are repeating the same question over and if it's something specific, it would really help if you clarified, because what you are asking honestly is vague and repetitive. I understand it is perhaps a need to learn, but you are interrogating, or being lazy. The information is provided already. Perhaps it shows you do not value Te so much, if you cannont see this already.

Think about the differences within us

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I understand that you're just trying to get more info on my perspective of Ti, it is quite unrealistic to expect me to try to simulate something that I'm not so good at or value. Not to mention that I would feel kind of defeated trying to explain myself in a "logical" way to someone that values Ti (because it is my PoLR perhaps). So, I'm afraid all I can do is again, tell you how it makes me feel. There is no clear-cut way in which I go about in trying to determine whether a post bugs me or not. This is not something I seek out. It just does or doesn't. Maybe it's the intuition thing? I guess if there is a way I could describe Ti is as impersonal and rigid and completely lacking in substance, which might be the reason I can't identify with it. It provides no real meaning to me because I don't find that it answers the "whys" and "hows." I'm not very confident on how well you can understand this explanation, but I'm afraid it's all I got for now. I do appreciate your curiousity in better understanding my perspective.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm sorry to interject this with Te, but if you wish to see how Ti formats, you can view your own posts for instance for that. Surely you are able to see the difference between Ti and Te. You can view your own experiences as thus. You are repeating the same question over and if it's something specific, it would really help if you clarified, because what you are asking honestly is vague and repetitive. I understand it is perhaps a need to learn, but you are interrogating, or being lazy. The information is provided already. Perhaps it shows you do not value Te so much, if you cannont see this already.
    That's no more Te than a walrus is a fish. Sirena seems to understand what I am asking better than you do. Yes, I could observe the differences easily, but I am asking for an outsider's perspective of Ti. Clearly you do not value Te if you were unable to see that.

Although I understand that you're just trying to get more info on my perspective of Ti, it is quite unrealistic to expect me to try to simulate something that I'm not so good at or value. Not to mention that I would feel kind of defeated trying to explain myself in a "logical" way to someone that values Ti (because it is my PoLR perhaps).
    I am not asking you to either simulate what it looks like or explain it in a logical way. I am merely asking for you impressions of it from your experiences with it.

I guess if there is a way I could describe Ti is as impersonal and rigid and completely lacking in substance, which might be the reason I can't identify with it. It provides no real meaning to me because I don't find that it answers the "whys" and "hows." I'm not very confident on how well you can understand this explanation, but I'm afraid it's all I got for now. I do appreciate your curiousity in better understanding my perspective.
    Interesting. The heart of Ti is very interested in the "why" and "how," so it is kind of puzzling that you think that you are unable to find that in Ti.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. The heart of Ti is very interested in the "why" and "how," so it is kind of puzzling that you think that you are unable to find that in Ti.
    This is my point. Maybe Ti can provide this for you, but not for me. The way you process information is able to extract these things from it, which I am not able to do. It is about what we value, I guess.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti = A statement that only seems to make sense in the spouter's head.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my point. Maybe Ti can provide this for you, but not for me. The way you process information is able to extract these things from it, which I am not able to do. It is about what we value, I guess.
    So what does the Te "why and how" provide for you?

Creepy-Cyclops

That's no more Te than a walrus is a fish.
    why?
    Sirena seems to understand what I am asking better than you do.
    how so?
    Yes, I could observe the differences easily,
    ok so you could do it yourself as I surmised.
    but I am asking for an outsider's perspective of Ti.
    To which you have had that question repeatedly answered here.
    Clearly you do not value Te if you were unable to see that.
    Why?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    yes, it's not Fi.

Fe/Ti and Te/Fi... both might tend to see the other as being too "rigid" about things that "shouldn't" be.

you feel like it's not giving you Te?

Socionics is a Ti theory Ti attempts to explain the "whys" and the "hows"... Te is concerned less with finding out these "whys" and "hows" and more with finding out how this information can be utilized.

I don't think ENFps tend to want (or like!) the more definite or absolute explanations/answers, maybe? they may feel these things hinder them (correct me if I'm wrong, ENFps.)
    You are misunderstanding what I mean by the "whys" and "hows." Oh God, I don't mean the theoretical, absolute explanations. This is exactly what I DON'T like. To me, it is always about how I can apply it in the real world (with people), looking at it any other way makes no sense to me...which is what bothers me about Ti. Te is able to provide ME with the whys and hows within a context I understand and relate to. Does that make sense?

I agree with everything else you said.

Creepy-Cyclops

So what does the Te "why and how" provide for you?
    You don't understand the functions.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To add: I see Te as more "alive." It is something I can actually use in my life. Ti just sounds like a bunch of words that I can't do anything with.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why?
    You had a clear inability to see what I was asking and judge the external situation while also indulging in hyperbole, which is uncharacteristic of Te.

how so?
    She appreciated my curiosity. She understands what I am trying to ask. She answered my question. Your post was neither helpful, necessary, nor informative.

ok so you could do it yourself as I surmised.
    Quite the genius.

To which you have had that question repeatedly answered here.
    Not too much at all actually, and any Te scan through the thread should easily reveal that. Look at the context at what was said and the developments that led up to Sirena being asked. She was asked, because of her question below.
    Why is it that every time I see an explanation from a Ti dominant I can't seem to be able to make myself read all the way through?!
    Why?
    Natural born stupidity.

You don't understand the functions.
    Please stop revealing your stupidity in this matter any further. It is not knowledge about functions I am seeking, but a particular perspective, so please get your head out of your ass and look at what is plain to see.

You are misunderstanding what I mean by the "whys" and "hows." Oh God, I don't mean the theoretical, absolute explanations. This is exactly what I DON'T like. To me, it is always about how I can apply it in the real world (with people), looking at it any other way makes no sense to me...which is what bothers me about Ti. Te is able to provide ME with the whys and hows within a context I understand and relate to. Does that make sense?

I agree with everything else you said.
    Yes, and thank you. That was helpful and revealing. It does indeed match up with how most IEE see it. Although you have over 1,000 or so posts, I have not actually interacted with you too much or had the chance to observe your reactions to Ti, so this was a good way for me to assess your own character as well.

To add: I see Te as more "alive." It is something I can actually use in my life. Ti just sounds like a bunch of words that I can't do anything with.
    Rather understandable. But to provide you with my own perspective, Ti is almost like a magical maths formula that acts as a key to unlock all of the doors of the universe. Ti can be mind-numbingly complex, but it can also be extraordinarily simple.

Creepy-Cyclops

You had a clear inability to see what I was asking and judge the external situation while also indulging in hyperbole, which is uncharacteristic of Te.
    So you think Te is mystically understanding what a person is trying to ask. Here you show where you do not understand.
    She appreciated my curiosity. She understands what I am trying to ask. She answered my question. Your post was neither helpful, necessary, nor informative.
    How do you know she appreciates your curiousity? If she understands what you ask then why do you having to keep asking over and over? You say my post was neither helpful, necessary or informative, do you mean to you or to whomever else may read it? lol do I really care of your impression.
    Quite the genius.
    Yes!
    Not too much at all actually, and any Te scan through the thread should easily reveal that. Look at the context at what was said and the developments that led up to Sirena being asked. She was asked, because of her question below.
    A Te scan? See above.
    Please stop revealing your stupidity in this matter any further. It is not knowledge about functions I am seeking, but a particular perspective, so please get your head out of your ass and look at what is plain to see.
    You were given the perspective. The question then moves to your understanding. It's that simple. Your insults however are the most interesting part of your posts.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you think Te is understanding what a person is trying to ask. Here you show where you do not understand.
    No of course that is not just what Te is and that was only a bit of what I posted from my impression, but I would expect someone with strong Te to discern what was going on in the scenario, but I suppose you lack strong to accompany your to be able to read the context. I did not repeat the same question over and over as you claim, so again such exaggeration is atypical for those with strong . Playing Captain Obvious, which is what you were doing with your post that started all this mess, is not .

How do you know she appreciates your curiousity?
    Call it a hunch.
    I do appreciate your curiousity in better understanding my perspective.
    If she understands what you ask then why do you having to keep asking over and over?
    I did not ask the same question over and over. Her new posts brought with them a need for greater clarification and new questions. She may understand what I am asking, but that does not mean that she will answer in a way that fully satisfies my question. Is that really hard to understand? It is for you apparently.

You say my post was neither helpful, necessary or informative, do you mean to you or to whomever else may read it?
    Both.

A Te scan? If you can explain what you think Te is then you can elaborate on what a Te scan is.
    A critical reading of the conversational dynamics complete with information gathering.

What's with the aggression? You have been given a perspective. The question then moves to your understanding.
    Do not confuse my growing frustration and lack of patience with idiots as aggression. I provided you with my answer as to why I was asking Sirena instead of just reviewing functional knowledge. Move on. Or should I perhaps be unjustifiably skeptical at your level knowledge of Socionics too?

Creepy-Cyclops

You may not realise it but it looks to others like you repeat the same question over. Don't take it defensively it's honestly an opportunity for growth.

I don't understand what you posted about Te. I don't see how that means I don't value it as you say.

And I think a lot of what you asked here is explainable with functional understanding. That's it. It's no big deal.

In regards to idiots, don't stress yourself out or just don't post as much.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man, some people just need to remember live n let live eh cyclops?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may not realise it but it looks to others like you repeat the same question over. Don't take it defensively it's honestly an opportunity for growth.
    Show me where I did as such.

I don't understand what you posted about Te. I don't see how that means I don't value it as you say.
    deals with a factual presentation of the truth that greatly conforms to reality and devoid of embellishment. Your assertions about my posts contained atypical characteristics of those who value .

And I think a lot of what you asked here is explainable with functional understanding. That's it. It's no big deal.
    But I was looking for a particular perspective understanding. I wanted to hear someone's own words and experiences (i.e. fresh ). It is no big deal, but you for some reason had an inability to see what was in plain sight.

Me posting less will not make the forum idiots disappear.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Logos! Would you give it a rest? Why are you nitpicking everything said? You are, of course, entitled to do so. But it is at the point where I don't think it's contributing anything useful to the discussion. In Cyclops defense, I think he was simply stating his opinion of how he perceived your questions towards me. That's all. I was able to see your intentions/curiosity, maybe he wasn't. Big deal. It is obvious to me that someone who values Te>Ti would be able to "just get what I meant" in a way you weren't able to do and I think this is where he was coming from.

BTW, I'm glad my responses helped give you a better idea of my view of Ti and hence my character/way of seeing the world/processing information. I do truly appreciate and enjoy when I get to interact with someone new (to me) on the forum, so it was cool.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Logos! Would you give it a rest? Why are you nitpicking everything said? You are, of course, entitled to do so. But it is at the point where I don't think it's contributing anything useful to the discussion. In Cyclops defense, I think he was simply stating his opinion of how he perceived your questions towards me. That's all. I was able to see your intentions/curiosity, maybe he wasn't. Big deal. It is obvious to me that someone who values Te>Ti would be able to "just get what I meant" in a way you weren't able to do and I think this is where he was coming from.
    He nitpicks everything I say too, and I am the one who gets this harsh response? Where is my defense?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry Logos, your reaction is understandable and I think I probably would have reacted in the same way. The questions you were asking Sirena were relevant and useful, at least it seemed that way to me.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He nitpicks everything I say too, and I am the one who gets this harsh response? Where is my defense?
    You started it. Hey, you just ignored the second half of my response. What about that?!

Creepy-Cyclops

No I don't. I was making a point on the thread, that's all. I'm hardly ever here to nitpick your posts, even if I was to do so.

I don't concur with what you are saying about Te. I would respond but I would worry you would see it in wrong way.

Sorry if you are upset. The answers to your questions seemed there already, to me, but they weren't to you. All I was trying to say is that if you developed your Te more then you would be better at picking out the existing empircal data already in the posts. That's all. Don't worry.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously though, I thought you both made valid points. It just got to the point where the only purpose appeared to be "attacking the other person's point of view." So, we all got what we wanted. Let's just move on. That's all I'm saying. Nice talking to you Logos!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You started it.
    Not from where I stood.

Hey, you just ignored the second half of my response. What about that?!
    There was no need to respond to that, not unless you would have liked me to have nitpicked that too.

No I don't. I was making a point on the thread, that's all. I'm hardly ever here to nitpick your posts, even if I was to do so.

I don't concur with what you are saying about Te. I would respond but I would worry you would see it in wrong way.
    So you claim, but the evidence is there. I have nitpicked no more than you have.

Sorry if you are upset. The answers to your questions seemed there already, to me, but they weren't to you. All I was trying to say is that if you developed your Te more then you would be better at picking out the existing empircal data already in the posts. That's all. Don't worry.
    Developing my Te? Now you are belittling me. What I was looking for was not present already in the existing empirical data of this thread. There is no need to develop my already strong Te.

But in the interests of Sirena, I will cease in this matter.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was no need to respond to that, not unless you would have liked me to have nitpicked that too.
    Hehehe
    Thanks!

Creepy-Cyclops

So you claim, but the evidence is there. I have nitpicked no more than you have.
    Are you sure it's not your Se PoLR attacking when not needed? ok i'll try and be extra careful in future.
    Developing my Te? Now you are belittling me. What I was looking for was not present already in the existing empirical data of this thread. There is no need to develop my already strong Te.
    Honestly Logos, I'm not bellitiling you I see you have strong Ti but your Ti is far stronger that your Te. I've seen some INTj's with strong Te and Ti, just like I've seen INTp's with only strong Te and comparatively really weak Ti. Were all looking to develop ourselves yeah? (I think!) There is no attack.
    Then we can agree to disagree. It's cool I'm not your enemy Logos!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti is superior to Te because Te is a function for Old Men who can no longer ejaculate properly.

It is a function that saves unnecessary loss of Manly Seed, and it is also the function for sneakiness, shadiness, and general sexlessness.

The worse kind of function Te can go with is Si. It just creates a general atmosphere of boredom, retardation, and rigid stupidity.

Consider creative Ti. It creates bombastic interest, rapid improvement, and rational sensibility.

Leave no questions unanswered, leave no stone unturned.

Ti>Te.

Naysayers will be burnt, starting from their genitals to the tip of their wasting hair and worn out soles.

TheBlueBlade, who hates you in general, but also agree with Ezra in terms of a rather unlikely argument in which both parties happen to coincide in opinion.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Anyway, I was obviously not speaking in objective terms when I said that.

I think the two functions have simply different uses in different social contexts, Ti is definitely more important than Te when there is the need for a societal reform from the root upwards, for example. Te is more important than Ti when a social structure is already existant and working, and has to be improved in efficiency and kept in good status.
    Well, obviously they're both important, but as any type you'll place far more emphasis on one than you do the other, and you'll use it more (and want to use it more) than the other too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    "What is the difference between 'oh' and 'eh'?" - Tao Te Ching
    lol

BTW, I'm glad my responses helped give you a better idea of my view of Ti and hence my character/way of seeing the world/processing information. I do truly appreciate and enjoy when I get to interact with someone new (to me) on the forum, so it was cool.
    Woah, guys, pay close attention to this. This is supervision history in the making. I've never seen supervision so clear and obvious that Rick's description of it would jizz over the whole forum.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah....the way to your Ti is through the back door of your Te. or something like that.

interesting that you find Ti rigid...i find Fi rigid. the 4th function/polr perceives such a narrow range of information that any information it does perceive it can only metabolize in a rigid way. that's why we are so stuck with our 4th functions. they are not at all flexible, creative, or expansive.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    yeah....the way to your Ti is through the back door of your Te. or something like that.

interesting that you find Ti rigid...i find Fi rigid. the 4th function/polr perceives such a narrow range of information that any information it does perceive it can only metabolize in a rigid way. that's why we are so stuck with our 4th functions. they are not at all flexible, creative, or expansive.
    Very interesting point! Would you say that the PoLR function is the one one would always characterize this way? As rigid? Because I can't think of a better word to use to describe my perception of Ti. I'm also interested to know how someone with Fi PoLR would experience Fi as rigid, if you feel like sharing. This is interesting.

Creepy-Cyclops

Ti is 'static' and Te is 'dynamic'

Ti creates a system and once is created it clings to. Rejecting any information that comes it's way that doesn't agree with this system.

Te is aware that situations change depending on further information. It is able to re-assess things on the basis of changing and increasing information.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti is 'static' and Te is 'dynamic'

Ti creates a system and once is created it clings to. Rejecting any information that comes it's way that doesn't agree with this system.

Te is aware that situations change depending on further information. It is able to re-assess things on the basis of changing and increasing information.
    You make Ti sound ignorant and stupidly rigid.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti is the reason why you have Te, you ignorant bitches.

Think about it, if there were no laws and precepts in your head, no 'common sense' that told you that things worked this way, no inductive principles and deductive conjunctures that exist in the deep recesses of your think skull, you can't give Te (which is basically a whole host of uselessly fluctuating logic about how to make things work) to weak minded types such as IEE, for example in telling them that this is the way to open a fucking door. And yes if you're an SLI, you'll show them, or tell them in the most boring way possible.

Ti on the other hand, actually understands WHY the doorknob opens the door when it's fucking turned. This means that a Ti person can repro-fucking-duce a door knob, while the silly Te valuing types just wow at the way the doorknob turns and the door suddenly opens.

Fucking stupid.

But anyway, Ti without Te is useless. You can't create something with only it's skeleton. Sometimes you need a little bit of flesh.

But I feel, the flesh is weak, without the bone.

And the bone is nothing without the flesh.

Both are interdependent on each other, but if you're asking my opinion, of which I have already given reasons to substantiate, I'm saying no thank you to the penile little delta pussies who always claim that they are too stupid to understand Ti. Sorry for the bad grammar. Oh wait, did I just apologize? What a pussy I am.

Anyway, my personal opinion, which is the only right opinion, is this: Ti>Te.

Sorry bitches. Go cry alone.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the fuck am I ESE?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting point! Would you say that the PoLR function is the one one would always characterize this way? As rigid? Because I can't think of a better word to use to describe my perception of Ti. I'm also interested to know how someone with Fi PoLR would experience Fi as rigid, if you feel like sharing. This is interesting.
    for my relationships, i try to treat everybody the same, with common decency, because, really everybody is the same. we all have an equal right to exist on the planet and, ideally, no one should be any higher than anybody else. i'll be equally honest with almost everybody, unless the person has really proven themselves to be untrustworthy. so when Fi types come in with with judgments about how people should be treated and how i should say or do thus and such it feels overbearing and rigid to me. like why do i have to follow some kind of prescription about how i interact with people? it bothers me when Fi dominants treat everybody differently it's like they way they act reflects a social hierarchy, which is antithetical to an open democratic stance that i prefer to take. Fi judgments feel like rules and i hate the idea that i have to follow rules when i interact with people. i'd rather just do what i do. even though i can kind of see the Fi dominant's point....i just can't do things the way they do. and it bothers me that they see my Ti as rigid, when creative Ti is pretty flexible way of looking at the world of facts, theories, and logic. if a system doesn't work, i'll throw it out i a heartbeat. you can create all kinds of systems to explain things or make them work. you can intertwine theories and make them complement each other. you can do research which explains something in a totally new way.

so i guess sirena it's a combination of things. it's like an Fi will judge my Ti to be rigid and i get offended by this. and i get offended by their "rules" about Fi or their thoughts about how i interact with people, which come across as judgments to me. and the judgment is more often than not, a negative evaluation of me as a person.
    Last edited by Blaze; 07-14-2008 at 05:44 PM.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    My perspective. Some of you may disagree.

I think the thing that stands out about Ti is organisation. This is lacking in Te types. There's no rigidity; no consistency or principle nature in those weak in Ti, and they couldn't care less, because they have their Fi system instead.

I think actually extrovered thinkers with their Fi can be too subjective and that the combination can also lead to narcissism. Now everybody, if you look at Model B, contains both combinations. So people might be more ourtwardly difficult or more privately, unconsciously, or more so in how they live. I'm stubborn and can be very lazy, but to me Te Fi can be creul, a pain in the ass, too subjective and unable to follow logic, etc (although i've seen pretty good deduction skills, too, and analysis, but I dont know if that's due to the consciouis Te Fi or the less conscious Ti Fe). Again, on some level I think we're all Te and Fi and Ti and Fe.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I ESE?

No.

Piss off.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was contemplating what I said here about Ti being better than Te, and all those who shunned my explanation saying "that's not Ti" can fuck off. Because their explanations were non-existent.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    This sounds more to me like how a Gamma NT would think than a Delta ST would.
    Maybe so, but I think the essence of Te is still about causal processes. gamma NT's may be more conceptual about it, and use it more within "time" (back-and-forth in processes), whereas delta ST's would be more concerned with a sort of present-based, observational understanding (absorbing in the details more....TeSi = death zomggg), but yeah....Te is awesome, I fucking love my polr
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast