Thread: My last girlfriend and her top 10 Sayings

Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My last girlfriend and her top 10 Sayings

Just started thinking about this...don't know why...maybe cause i'm here and its on my mind.......so.....Type my last Girlfriend based on this....

My last girlfriend and her top 10 Sayings:
    (i reasonably know the answer btw...wondering if its obvious though)

....Roll the Drums........

10. "Sweet Ass !" ----she would say it out of nowhere, forcefully and vigilantly.

9. "Jackass is tail-gating me.....or....Jackass cut me off !" ----usually after she wasn't paying any attention to what's going on and would speed up in front of a dude in the later example,lol.

8. "When, you comin' to bed--never?" -----she would give every ounce of what she had into the day then fall over from exhaustion basically...this would be said in a monotone voice. (phaedrus if you're listening...a hint here..--she was definitely an early bed-goer..but not an early riser...Big Hint actually)

7. "....then you'll dump me" --- i know.. they all say this...but it did make it into the top 10

6. "Please.......please?.....please??...." ---she would go into a little child kind of a mode....unlike her usual mode (and she'd be pretty good at it)

5. "Remember..You're talkin' to a woman !" ---- monotone outburst

4. "I don't know. I dont know... I don't know !" ---- (i hope this one doesn't give it away)

3. "...(You) gotta love me !" ---- Anytime she would do something good. (kind of gave me no choice)

2. "....Have you met my Mother ?" ---- She would say this sarcastically to explain a certain truth about her life.......now which of the 8 functions is inclined to say this as a frequent one-liner deal?

1. Oh Brother! ----definitely number 1 --- she'd say this each time she seen some unusual happening taking place around her which didn't conform to her standard...or those of society in general.

....I know, i know, it didn't quite make the Lettermen Top 10. Thought i'd have some fun with it though. First person who gets this right really must know a thing or two about typing.

I think that based on these clues she is typeable...but i'm a little biased having been with her and observed these IRL....i simply wanna get some confirmation that i have our intertype correct.

I can't post pictures though. It would be way too unfair to her.

IMO.
    Last edited by kensi; 07-04-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA