Thread: Who's ILE, E8?

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who's ILE, E8?

The only one besides myself that I can think of is Tim Osman.

Alright, now who else is an ILE E8?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no ILE E8s.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    There are no ILE E8s.
    And now I'm agreeing with Phaedrus. Pretty soon I'm going to think the world is coming to an end.

E8 more or less goes against the fiber of being ILE. You would have a really hard time convincing me that E8 and ILE are compatible.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I should post a video of myself or something
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no ILE E8s.
    +1

ILE's are too cool to be Eights.

That's why Alphas are cool : no Eight can be Alpha. Even "pushy" Alphas are just Fours or Sixes.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    That's why Alphas are cool : no Eight can be Alpha. Even "pushy" Alphas are just Fours or Sixes.
    I thought, through a PM, that you said ILE's can be Eights?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, what type is a hardcore survivalist and adventurist that thinks in logistics?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    So, what type is a hardcore survivalist and adventurist that thinks in logistics?
    Any ST who's also S-.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Any ST who's also S-.
    S-? that means lower serotonin levels, correct?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only one besides myself that I can think of is Tim Osman.

Alright, now who else is an ILE E8?
    I don't know if I've ever seen one. I'm not even sure it's possible lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate saying it's impossible but it does seem rather unlikely.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    yes! (:
    Your wish is my command

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...317#post377317
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like Lance Armstrong.

Your roommate is weird, lol.

My guess would be...I dunno, sometimes you remind me of Diana facially...you don't particularly remind me of anyone else I know, so off the top of my head I would guess maybe Te-LIE or Te-LSE, or perhaps LSI?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-bg

type video reminded me of a much more interresting/well adjusted version of the LSI my friend was briefly married to. Something about the intonation and facial expression... might just be a Florida resemblance though.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You look like Lance Armstrong.

Your roommate is weird, lol.

My guess would be...I dunno, sometimes you remind me of Diana facially...you don't particularly remind me of anyone else I know, so off the top of my head I would guess maybe Te-LIE or Te-LSE, or perhaps LSI?
    You know, it's funny, during the New York conference Rick told me that I spoke like Lance Armstrong.

Maybe we have the same type
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Creepy-bg

You know, it's funny, during the New York conference Rick told me that I spoke like Lance Armstrong.

Maybe we have the same type
    unless you only have on testicle I wouldn't read too much into the resemblance.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no ILE E8s.
    Doesn't this sound quite wrong to you? I've discovered that Phaedrus is likely a troll, so please don't listen to him. What are the chances that in the billions of people that live on this planet, there are no ENTp Eights? It's possible in the MBTI, and there is a mild correlation between the two systems, so it should be possible here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S-? that means lower serotonin levels, correct?
    yeah