really?! then i must be an exception, with my international and inter-cultural friends, the diversity of which greatly exceeds those of my peers' friends. even resisted being 'brainwashed' during university to view other races as alien to mine, even if they're fellow citizens, and even inspired classmates to band together across racial divides to become one of the few classes in my faculty to have great inter-racial relations.

and anyway, who said 'according to MBTI theory' anyway? what would the reasoning be? it has been my experience, where i am, that types who are dependent on social approval succumb much more easily to racism when senior members of the group advocate racism. in this scenario, types who are indifferent to social approval tend to be resistant.

although perhaps if the prevalent view is not pro-racism, but the ideology seems tempting to realise a goal that could be seen as salvation to the greater society, it is possible that the types listed may advocate it. and then rely on the majority of the masses who are approval-dependent to adopt the ideology and perpetuate it.