Quote Originally Posted by someone
Seriously Joy, you can't leave open ended statements like that. You know why? Because I can't read your mind. You have to write .... ~paragraphs~ to make coherent points, k? Get it? It kinda works like this.
First sentance makes a point.
Second sentance shows how this point matters to this other thing.
Third sentance explains the intimate workings of these two things together.
Fourth sentance sums everything up, and draws a conclusion.
...k?
It doesn't go:
......First sentance says something.
The Fucking End.
k?
You want to knwo why?
As I said before. People can not read your fucking mind, and don't feel like piecing together your subtle and pointless detail oriented meaningless strings of babble. So if you want to say something, you have to wrap it up in a nice bundle. k?
The End.
See how that worked?
Follow my lead
First of all, I think this is an example of Ti dual seeking. I'd like to know if the Fe and Ti dominants (and anyone else who gives a damn) see it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
Also, here's a breakdown of the unspoken communication that's tied into my shorter posts (such as the ones you complained about):
  • "I'm not going to write out a complete grammar lesson for you." <-- This is Ti ignoring.
  • "I don't know how much you already know about grammar, so it wouldn't make sense for me to make assumptions. If you're interested, there's a wealth of information online regarding every part of speech, but for basic definitions, see this site." <-- This is Te.
  • "If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask. Then I will know which direction you would like to expand in, and I'll have a better idea of what you're using the information to try to accomplish as well as your current knowledge on the subject. With this information I'll be able to give you a more clear and concise response." <-- This is being the dual of a Te dual seeking Asker (Asker vs. Declarer dichotomy).
Secondly, Te and Fi dominants (and anyone else who gives a damn), does this sound right to you?