Expat reckons IEI (he'll explain his own reasons if he wishes), and for a while I couldn't see a case for this, but it actually makes far more sense than anything else.

Firstly, no function fits him better than Ni as a base function. He's not as obsessed with construction systems as machintruc, a blatent example of a Ti base; he doesn't seem to impose his ideas on others. He has his own world views, and likes others' (Ti craving). The reason he's not Te creative is because of how this function would work with Ni if he was. It's so opposed to the way he operates. For a long time, I couldn't see the Fe creative, so IEI made little sense. But look at the way he puts his arguments across; he uses emotional manipulation and guilt trips to get what he wants out of you; "Oh, Ezra, don't fall into the same trap as everyone else on the forum [but me] has done. You're cleverer than that. In time you'll come to see how right I am". It reminds me of a corrupt rhetorician; a dictatorial orator; like Xerxes in 300. He doesn't produce facts; he produces his worldview. But it's not a logically sound worlview; it's one that only works because he says it does. For example, he doesn't recognise the simple fact that socionics functions are more important than temperament, club or romantic style. He believes test results, heavily MBTT- or Keirsey-influenced, are more important than how one function interracts with another. He thinks type descriptions are more valuable than the reasoning behind why, for example, an LII craves Fe, or why an SEE needs Ni.

What do you think?