Hybrid View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    thehotelambush- does the ILE's lack of Fi or reduced Fe bother you?
    Depends on the ILE. Sometimes they are just obviously trying way too hard with Fe and end up looking foolish. In other cases the Ni ignoring bothers me more actually.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Depends on the ILE. Sometimes they are just obviously trying way too hard with Fe and end up looking foolish. In other cases the Ni ignoring bothers me more actually.
    if ignoring ni bothers you what are your thoughts on alpha ni polr??

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if ignoring ni bothers you what are your thoughts on alpha ni polr??
    The vulnerable function is different though because it is receptive to other people taking responsibility for it. The ignoring function is more like "I have already considered this and determined that it is a load of hooey."

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Iwantpeace; 01-11-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is interesting...but why do you value Ni? Your Ni is like the ESE's Se. I dont think I even care about Se.

Also...not sure why as I get older the ILE lack of Fi wears on me..

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is interesting...but why do you value Ni? Your Ni is like the ESE's Se. I dont think I even care about Se.

Also...not sure why as I get older the ILE lack of Fi wears on me..
    The demonstrative function is something that we do pay attention to in the moment, though we are unlikely to criticize others for it except in extreme circumstances. What does "not caring about Se" mean to you?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The demonstrative function is something that we do pay attention to in the moment, though we are unlikely to criticize others for it except in extreme circumstances. What does "not caring about Se" mean to you?
    To me not caring about Se means: not over-exerting myself physically (i.e. at the gym, going to clubs, adrenaline inducing sports), not being interested in hierarchy, or accumulating wealth. Instead having a strong preference to listening to the inner-state of my being and trying to maintain an internal calmness or homeostasis instead of being engaged with the external environment. I will decline interesting external opportunities if it will be physically uncomfortable (i.e. staying up very late even if socializing with friends, invitations to bars (could be loud and smokey), or going out when I know it will be cold and icy). I am an SP user so I could be confusing being an sx/sp with ignoring Se. In generally I don't think I use Se.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me not caring about Se means: not over-exerting myself physically (i.e. at the gym, going to clubs, adrenaline inducing sports), not being interested in hierarchy, or accumulating wealth. Instead having a strong preference to listening to the inner-state of my being and trying to maintain an internal calmness or homeostasis instead of being engaged with the external environment. I will decline interesting external opportunities if it will be physically uncomfortable (i.e. staying up very late even if socializing with friends, invitations to bars (could be loud and smokey), or going out when I know it will be cold and icy). I am an SP user so I could be confusing being an sx/sp with ignoring Se. In generally I don't think I use Se.
    That makes sense for subdued but some parts do sound more like ignoring. ESEs usually are active, busy people, this is the main way they express .