No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beta STs and NFs - male and female essence

...it seems quite true.

Ideas all from David Deida's work.

For sex to happen (pleasurably and optimally), there must be a polar exchange between the male and female essences. (I hear some of you gyuys going duh, or wtf is this about). It's not just about guy and girl, but it's about the attractive difference between a male essence and a female essence. A guy can have a female essence and a gal can have a male essence.

This is what the essences are about.

Female essence:
    The desire to have intimacy, relationship, and love (both giving and taking). The search for love.

Male essence:
    The desire for freedom and capacity to pursue one's own desires. The search for freedom.

I am a male with a heavy lean towards Female essence. Now this may have correlation to the fact that I am beta NF or not, but we'll have to find out.

I would like to confirm if female beta ST's in general have greater male essence than female essence, and male beta NF's in general have greater female essence than male essence. So female ESTp's and ISTj's reply please! Male INFp's and ENFj's reply too!

Of course, there are people who have both essences in equal measure. But it's only 1 in 10 of the population, according to David Deida.

Hmm. I think ultimately it correlates to erotic attitudes. Victim = female essence and Aggressor = male essence.

Last edited by Reuben; 03-16-2008 at 06:53 AM.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!