Threaded View

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an interesting observation i've found with HA people is that they're somewhat nosey, as if to try to find universal laws that work with all people. random- sry.
    Hmm. I don't think that's something I do... It would be silly (and, well, nosey ) to try to find universal laws that cover everything... because those would be hard to find. Maybe people with Ti HA might approach things at first in a way that makes it appear that's what they're doing?

As for what Phaedrus said, I was trying to covey that my use of "Ti" may be "sluggish" when compared with someone who has it in the ego-block.

I have considered ILI as a typing because I relate with Ni-leading, and because there have been times I've wondered if my Fi is weak. But I think that the F is a stronger suit for me than T in general.

Also I was trying to talk about inconsistencies that *do not need* to be pointed out, not ones that many others appear to have missed entirely.

I am not 100% certain of being IEI... but so far it is the best fit.

Also part of me is kind of concerned that you (Phaedrus) would want to use this to say that I'm ILI, and this behavior I've mentioned is similar to yours, and so then it's another support that you are ILI... I don't know if that's what you're doing, but it was the first thing that came to mind... I sometimes think you do that with Snegledmaca. I could be wrong... I mean there are other options... the thought just sort of nagged at me.

--------------------

Edit: Actually I'm not clear if that is the HA. I also haven't gotten to thinking about Tcaudillg's post yet... but I will...

I wonder how other IEIs (or SEIs) feel they experience their HA.
    Last edited by marooned; 01-31-2008 at 04:43 PM.