View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Threaded View

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    You mean the facebook group. They type Donald Trump SEE. lol.

It's hard to take them seriously with a lot of the typings they come up with. It just sounds like they're more in it for the social popularity.

Te subtypes have a better orientation towards facts (Te has some commonalities with Ti), but the Ni-subtype of ILI doubles down on Ni-lead's inner reality (use Jung to define elements), so the last thing you're going to get is somebody who has a precise adherence to facts.
    I thought you saw the "cognitive functions" as objective cognitive processes therein negating any interpretation that doesn't categorise people with differing information styles as the same type.

I'm guessing you are not a fan of DCNH right?

Anyway I don't know how you may want to put it but on Jung, key facts are that he's got a distorted view of phenomena and his "logic" is difficult to follow. That's being generous - he just waddles and after years of studying psychological types. It slowly emerges that it's a mess of impressions.

ON TRUMP
    If you go by the Gulenko models, it's apparent SEE makes total sense for Trump, he's ultra inconsistent and like the Politician - says whatever he thinks people want to hear with hyperbole and no shame. He's very emotional - 4D ethics of emotions and he runs wild with people skills. Ethical men can be very aggressive and domineering, unlike MBTI were the harmonising subtype is that ethics means for them.

https://youtu.be/5UQyz5W11gg

https://youtu.be/5UQyz5W11gg

As for schools out there, I get the impression people are clear out for fame, but I personally don't care and instead hope there's a sage out there who can rescue socionics from its pseudoscience chasm. That's because tragically I see the theory as composed of half truths and full of inconsistencies. I'm not happy with schools out there, they can't fix socionics and a little group politics is preventing progress since personality cults litter some schools. East or West the same problems exist.
    Last edited by Soupman; 03-23-2018 at 08:35 AM.