Quote Originally Posted by JTDW
Delta

Betas tend to regard Delta types as noncommittal in their unwillingness to support goals decided in a group, lack of drive, and ethical self-righteousness. Rather than back group efforts that require vision and concentration of effort, Delta types prefer to just work on personal projects.

Deltas tend to see Beta types as people who "dream big" and always want to turn things into grandiose endeavors, yet can't manage day-to-day affairs effectively. Also, Beta types seem unwilling to consider things from the point of view of others, which gives them a streak of meanness and cruelty.
http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadras

HEY LISTEN UP QUICK
YOU'RE A RETARD

The gammas are the ones who are lead by the feildmarshal (obviously a war-like quadrant). And Deltas are the ones that dangerously softline on issues and skip over valid analysis of them, because its too complex for them. To imply that examples of Betas are Mao, George W. Bush, or ****** is fucking absurd! Get out of my topic!
BUSH IS AN EXAMPLE OF an LSE, not a BETA!!

DEAL WITH PEOPLE HAVING OTHER OPINIONS THAN YOUR OWN - THIS IS THE REAL WORLD.
****** IS TYPED AS an EIE LAST I HEARD, and ON THE FORUM PEOPLE AGREED MAO WAS BETA ST - SO SUCK ON THAT.

[/betaspeak]

I swear, talking to betas sometimes is like talking to dogs. It does not matter what you say at all, just the tone of your voice.
You didn't even read what I wrote, which is not surprising, because it doesn't make you look good.

......my point is not that betas are terrible, no. You can find negative examples of deltas as well. But when you say things like this,

So really, people can be so full of shit, sometimes.
I say this mostly because your kind of talk profanes socionics - you are using normative terms on something that is purely positive (the economics use of those terms).