Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes but...

Strong types would naturally be the best at this... but I'd bet you any sum that no more than 1 out of 8 representatives of any of those types would actually feel confident about their abilities with it.

For me in particular, spatial-temporal reasoning is very, very difficult. I certainly can't do it consciously. I can daydream at will, but the moment I try to take control of the dream's course, I lose focus on the dream.

Spatial-temporal reasoning is an metabolism with exertion trait, and you need both to pull it off.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think in pictures and almost everything that I hear is immediatly converted into an internal "movie".

Since I see thorugh the mind's eye I can look completelly lost to the interlocutor when I'm visualizing.

Picture thinkers can come to conclusions in an intuitive way, without reasoning with language. Instead, they manipulate with visual symbols to form answers to problems.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    I think in pictures and almost everything that I hear is immediatly converted into an internal "movie".

Since I see thorugh the mind's eye I can look completelly lost to the interlocutor when I'm visualizing.

Picture thinkers can come to conclusions in an intuitive way, without reasoning with language. Instead, they manipulate with visual symbols to form answers to problems.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot immediately relate. I can think in pictures all right and like to draw pics to understand things (actually I often have to draw them to a paper and analyze them from there instead of such watching them in my head). About streaming video in my head...that's harder to pull. I can play videos in my head but it is about something that really happened. I can't see myself playing videos in my head about imaginary things that much.