Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
Your early-bird/night-owl idea assumes that's everyone's schedule would allow for "normal" sleeping patterns, I don't see that it is really all that useful.
If you don't see it, you don't see it.
Provided that you take into account Thunder objection (that is, that the dichtomy is only applicable when optimal sleeping conditions are achievable), then yes, you can delete me from the list of your anomalies.ù

In regards to the article:

4. Thinking geniuses, most likely, - this is the aggravated, maximum version of dialectical- algorithmic intellect. Its uniqueness consists in the free game of mind, the indefatigable imagination, the daring synthesis of oppositions. Practically always it accompanies [negativistskaya] with respect to the public opinion position. Mysticism frequently is present. But if western [tipologi] consider that the brilliant thinkers belonged to the type OR, then my opinion - to [EIE]. The unbalanced nervous system, is hotter heart and the [myatushchiysya], overfilled by associative means reason - here is that material, from which nature models geniuses.
There are some logical errors in this positions, but now I can't be bothered.