Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
Quote Originally Posted by XoX
Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
Only personality type with some remote similarities is LII:
As Dmitri Lytov has pointed out, the ILI is also described as slightly autistic, and if you read ILI type descriptions you will find many of the typical Asperger traits.
Sure there are some, but there are lot in Asperger's that contradict with ILI's description. The similarities might just as well be coincidental. The more autistic someone is, the less they resemble ILI's.
Which of the Asperger traits contradict most clearly with ILI's description, in your opinion?
I'm not an expert on asperger or autism but I have been in the impression that one of main problems in autism is lack of intuition and "emotions". So ILI being most of all an intuitive type contradicts that. A type with high logic and low intuition is supposedly more autistic than ILIs. I might add that introverted logic is perhaps more "autistic" than extroverted.
Actually, most aspies are ILI, although you may eventually find LIE, LSI or such.

Asperger's Syndrome is only a tool for cognitive discriminiation (i.e. to reject task-oriented people).

It's illegal to reject an african-american because he's black, but it's not illegal to reject an ILI because he's ILI. (as far as I know)
Well I don't know about that. I'm not sure how closely autism and asperger are linked in the end. I was just pointing out that from what little i've read autists tend to have low intuition and ILI's tend to have high intuition.