Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ESFp.

Creepy-bg

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i voted infp. but i could be wrong. you just have that luminescent quality (or that indie quality gilligan refers to). but you do seem different than some of the other infp's at the forum....if i had to make a second stab at it...isfp :-)

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp > ENFp > INFp > ISFp

I have a really, really hard time seeing a Te PoLR, but a Ti PoLR makes a lot of sense. Think about posts that she does and does not respond do, and the way she responds to them...

And not that this really matters all that much... far too subjective... but think of the other INFps here. Name ONE that she's similar to...

Chibi? Are we really sure of Chibi's type?

Name one more. I'd say she's more similar in temperament and style of interaction to Kim than she is to Auvi or snegledmaca or any of the other INFps.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, and there's her enneagram type, too... 6w7
    SEE

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't really seem as "combative" as the other Ep types - the ENTps/ENFps/ESTps here all have a streaks of adamance, and tend to get into somewhat intense personal disputes here and there when it comes to their core beliefs. I don't remember seeing any of that from Clover. Her pictures/video likewise didn't suggest Se in the Ego either, and she seemed Fe>Fi.

Then again, I know close to nothing about her and Joy actually knows her in person.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    She doesn't really seem as "combative" as the other Ep types - the ENTps/ENFps/ESTps here all have a streaks of adamance, and tend to get into somewhat intense personal disputes here and there when it comes to their core beliefs. I don't remember seeing any of that from Clover. Her pictures/video likewise didn't suggest Se in the Ego either, and she seemed Fe>Fi.

Then again, I know close to nothing about her and Joy actually knows her in person.
    I keep a neutral stance until I am ready and/or willing to strike. ENTps/ENFps/ESTps are not ESFp's either. heh. I keep a neutral stance, a polite stance, whatever you want to call it. Until I want/need to say something.

My videos, is like me talking to myself. Talking into a webcam completely changes my...interactions lol. Very different person.

i voted infp. but i could be wrong. you just have that luminescent quality (or that indie quality gilligan refers to). but you do seem different than some of the other infp's at the forum....if i had to make a second stab at it...isfp :-)
    You should meet me in real life sometime...you'll realize I am not that timid as Ip's generally are described...reasoning for Ep for me.

I barely see the similarity between Chibi and I...I never really did see it....heh But I don't think she is INFp anyhow.

I've narrowed it to ESFp>ENFp...probably ESFp.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Creepy-bg

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    INTj all the friggin way

Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    Very serious.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you flirt with people a lot?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many types flirt a lot. And I'm sure there are people of every type who don't.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    She prefers animals. Rhinos in particular.

Given the possibility that friend of mine who I typed IEE could in fact be SEE I could totally see you as a SEE.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

snegledmaca, Auvi, and other INFps... do you feel that Clover could be your identical?

I'd also like to point out that not all of the EPs here are combative... in fact, I think anndelise, Kim, FDG, and Gilligan are the only ones who are.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    She prefers animals. Rhinos in particular.

Then she probably is ESFp.................
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    snegledmaca, Auvi, and other INFps... do you feel that Clover could be your identical?
    Well she does feel like a different type. But then again, so do some IEI-s IRL. And that lasts until I get one on one with them. That's the time I notice they're IEI-s. I've noticed that this happens with Ni subtypes and not Fe subtypes. Those I can spot a mile away. Also, Auvi doesn't feel like an identical either. Only scarlet and chibi do (And psycho dramatics and darkstar).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    Also, Auvi doesn't feel like an identical either. Only scarlet and chibi do (And psycho dramatics and darkstar).

Scarlett seems ENFj to me, based off her forum interactions.

@UDP--I flirt by accident, and I have been doing this since highschool. A lot of girls at school labeled me a slut (when actuality they were the ones exhibiting the behavior) because I suppose I came off TOO friendly. It happens often at work. I had co-worker come up to me saying that I was flirting with his Sargent, and I didn't even remember the guy, or remember conciously flirting with anyone. I smile at people, I constantly give looks..some controlled, some randomly pop out. And I'm just friendly...okay When I WANT to flirt....well....my attention hones in on a target. I try to figure out how they react to different kinds of flirting, and which kinds of flirting I'm willing to do. I'd say the best mix of this would be someone who found me interesting enough to let me pay attention to them and give THEM attention? That way I don't have to do the obvious flirt, and I'd never use sexual flirting. Obnoxious...turn off...the sexual flirt is for after a few sucessful flirt sessions, and only if there is established comfort and mutual attraction. AND it would have to be classy, or funny, not vulgar, and sexy.

But I don't know if flirting is relevant, but I believe that my explaination of how I "flirt" is relevant...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://wikisocion.org/~wikisoci/en/i...28socionics%29

What temperment do you believe yourself to be?

EP?

ESFps are extremely clueless of whether or not they (look like they) are coming on to someone. (In my experience). So much of it is natural to them, I doubt they realize what messages they are sending all the time.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFps are extremely clueless of whether or not they (look like they) are coming on to someone. (In my experience). So much of it is natural to them, I doubt they realize what messages they are sending all the time.
    are you kidding? They ain't called the politician for nothing.

on the other hand, i wonder what drew barrymore does when shes flirting.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

are you kidding? They ain't called the politician for nothing.

on the other hand, i wonder what drew barrymore does when shes flirting.

He is probably thinking of less mature ESFp's? Not all ESFp can harness their powers of charm to maintain the polite political stance, seems to be a matter of maturity...

@UDP, yes Ep.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I know what UDP means by this - they might be aware of the act, and do it with some intent e.g. trying to sit in your lap or grabbing you, but they seem to do it to their enemies as much as their friends - they do it to people they don't even know. It's almost as though they are tauting you (sometimes they clearly are). They are confident in what they do - they have one strategy, basically, and never think to deviate from it.

If they do it to a INTj, they will make the INTj respond negatively (even if it's only a frown, or running away from the room) - it's how ESFps 'win' - no one could possibly disagree with their bubbly and assertive behaviour (both in speech and actions), now could they?

If you imagine a diplomat's party, that kind of behaviour might seem to be acceptable - how dare anyone be rude to someone so warm and bubbly and pleasant? But ESFps aren't people with long-term strategies, or people who have many strategies to cope with different groups of people - they are more 'I'll do what I always do, and force people to react to my will' - it's how they assert power over the enemies and test the strength of their relationships - other people clear up the mess they make - ESFps aren't the kind of people who look back on their actions. If there is a 'diplomatic incident' between countries, diplomats from one country rarely take the other country to task for what they have done - if there is 'just the odd mass genocide', diplomats basically seek to appease their allies, and only give them some 'friendly advice', lest there is fallout between the two countries - the incident is basically swept under the carpet. A INTj, although not physical strong, would have an agenda of concerns about the incident, and if he is being tackful, suggests how the country could act better, rather than directly criticise the country for the incident (they wouldn't see this approach as ideal, though). I'm probably utilising 'The Politician' definition OTT, but politicians often seem to have short memories, and seem inconsistent in who they scorn or praise. From my point of view, when ESFps do this, it doesn't just seem like some innocent mistake - it seems like one rule for their friends, and another rule for their enemies, which to a INTj seems like sheer hypocrisy.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, cause a few on the forum think it possible I am ESFp. I feel identity with snegledmaca, Starfall & force my hand. force my hand is INFp, right? LOL.

I really do not think Chibi is an INFp.

I voted INFp for you. I just don't think ESFps even come to forums

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She came here because Peter was here, then stayed because Peter and I are here (correct me if I'm wrong, Clover). How often do you see her showing any interest in Ti discussions?
    SEE

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I just don't think ESFps even come to forums
    true

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She came here because Peter was here, then stayed because Peter and I are here (correct me if I'm wrong, Clover). How often do you see her showing any interest in Ti discussions?

No, you're right. I would never have found the forum if it weren't for Peter.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, what's the relationship between all you three?

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    I just don't think ESFps even come to forums
    true

You're forgetting Delta, or that was before your time I guess...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Fp but SEE. I also remember her identifying with something to do with her ILE boyfriend not providing the Se that she needs. IEI is still my first choice.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, what's the relationship between all you three?
    Kelly is Peter's friend/surrogate sister(?) from where he originally lived. He's now quasi-married to Joy and living with her.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quasi-married? Hahaha..

I think Joy has a secret desire that they should all be part of the Gamma quadra. ENTj, ESFp, ISFj ... unfortunately that does not seem too likely to me.

Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-bg

Quasi-married? Hahaha..

I think Joy has a secret desire that they should all be part of the Gamma quadra. ENTj, ESFp, ISFj ... unfortunately that does not seem too likely to me.
    it's secret?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I said was that she doesn't seem to have a Te PoLR... that a Ti PoLR seems more probable. She read about functions on Rick's wiki and said that ESFp fits better than ENFp, and INFp doesn't fit as well as either of those.

Honestly, as far as intertype relations go, I had no problem seeing her as my supervisee and Peter's beneficiary... The descriptions fit rather well, actually. However, we all know that there's more to a person than their functions. Other variables can account for a lot in terms of how people get along with each other.

And I'm not saying that she is ESFp... just that it makes the most sense right now.
    SEE

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I said was that she doesn't seem to have a Te PoLR... that a Ti PoLR seems more probable. She read about functions on Rick's wiki and said that ESFp fits better than ENFp, and INFp doesn't fit as well as either of those.

Honestly, as far as intertype relations go, I had no problem seeing her as my supervisee and Peter's beneficiary... The descriptions fit rather well, actually. However, we all know that there's more to a person than their functions. Other variables can account for a lot in terms of how people get along with each other.

And I'm not saying that she is ESFp... just that it makes the most sense right now.
    Oh, understood.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i still think infp or isfp. i might be thinking infp because there are so many here and clover blends with them. but since i have trouble seeing my dual i might go so far as to say isfp. also i'm remembering that clover is quite artistic....and the meaning in her art i just can't see as esfp. AT ALL.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quasi-married? Hahaha..

Really? No, never! Joy has NEVER shown any subjective tendencies like these!

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My drawings were done during the isolated, depressed stage of my life about 3 years ago. The drawings actually prove ESFp more than disprove...I can explain if someone wants me to just ask. Don't feel like going into atm though.

Me saying that about Se obviously shows I didn't have a solid idea of what Se is, which is what you should have picked up on.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly, I'm sorry, but I cannot see you as Se dominant

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Kelly, I'm sorry, but I cannot see you as Se dominant

It does sound nuts, but oddly enough I actually CAN see it...hhehehe -it ahahaha

Maybe we just need some irl interactions.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of underwear do you have on right now, Kelly?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of underwear do you have on right now, Kelly?
    THIS IS A TEST ISN'T IT?!!?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast