Thread: INFp depression

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INFp depression

omg Im so depressed right now. Ive been sitting in my house watching Youtube videos of 9/11 and its so sad. I havent been able to get enough courage to leave my house in a while. I have no job and my license is suspended. I make music but I havent been inspired. Recently Ive formed some type of hate for people. I hate what people have done to me and others I know in the past...Im thinking everything is going to happen again if I go out and try to be my social self again, so Im not even sure if anything is worth the trouble. I could be depressed because of weed...Ive been smoking every day for a couple months.
    I dont think Ive ever been this sad before...I think my past has alot to do with it, I live in a small town and everyime i get out i end up seeing some ass-hole I dont like and just wonder if there are really more bad people on earth than i thought...these people are like brainless zombies walking around. I feel so secure by myself but around these assholes i just wanna flip out...I feel very isolated right now...Ive felt a little bit of depersonalization lately...I dont know what to do...thought i would post here because it looks like a cool place.

-depressed infp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: INFP Depression

Quote Originally Posted by So Crazy
    I could be depressed because of weed...Ive been smoking every day for a couple months.
    You could try not smoking it for a little while and see if your mood improves...

Edit: post time: 4:20
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    I could be depressed because of weed...Ive been smoking every day for a couple months.
    You could try not smoking it for a little while and see if your mood improves...

@so crazy don't you have some stoner buddies you can go hang out with? sit around and make fun of people on TV or youtube videos or something? Maybe you gotta deseed it better or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro

Cannabis is really the only thing keeping me from flipping out right now...there are some underlying issues I havent talked about...my house is under foreclosure, Im with my parents right now...they fight alot and play alot of games...I dont beleive anything they say anymore...they are real assholes sometimes.. I think they like me staying here though... I feel like I need to do something on a bigger scale, something important to me. Im not trying to live in Ohio anymore...Ive been here all my life with my parents but Im trying to move...Its gonna be sad, im not sure I can support myself. Im gonna go crazy if I dont though. Im just wondering where im gonna go and what im gonna do to keep myself happy...going to school on my own and getting a job would be hard all by myself...I just hate these assholes so bad...ive met so many losers here in Ohio. I know theres gotta be a better life somewhere.

Creepy-bg

come move to Arizona man... it's too hot to be depressed around here (and we got the weed :wink: )

Creepy-bg

honestly if you this depressed when you're stoned you should try laying of the bud for awhile. Especially if you're stuck in a rut and need to get shit going. It's not like you gotta quit for good, ya know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see what your saying. Thanks for the advice.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first sentence makes me laugh a lot.. watching 9/11 videos? Lmao.. maybe you should stop watching them?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    The first sentence makes me laugh a lot.. watching 9/11 videos? Lmao.. maybe you should stop watching them?
    true that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im doing better. :wink: