Quote Originally Posted by heath
ENTjs are nice people. I've known a few, and know of a few different varieties.

1. Overbearing sort- This is the guy who loves things. His computer, his DVD player, his television. He will tell you all about his things then tell you what is wrong with your things. Most people think he's annoying. Probably has an uncommon interest. Loves entertainment, movies, and loves promoting his interests in general. The guy i know of this variety loves world history, and studies history in college. He's very informative and has a lot of interesting facts to share if you can stomach his presentation of them(it reminds me of how a 8 year old science nerd tells someone they are wrong, know what i mean?). He's very awkward in social situations and tends to use a fake aggression to help cope with other people's sentimentality. One of those people who's disconnected from the realities of social interaction so much so that you forgive him and like him for it(but he's much better than some alphas with this problem).

2. Expat style - Intelligent, and more interested in quiet study. I've always imagined interacting with expat in person as a calm experience. He seems clever and like he would be interested in sharing what he knows. Always well informed in world issues and politics. The most real-world ENTj. You find a lot of these versions in government economics and politics.

3. The adverturist - This person is lots of fun and spends most of their free time doing something bold and daring. Generally has lots of friends and keeps some close especially if they are fun.
I disagree. I think that they are all different types. Either 1, 2 or 3 is an ENTj. Their styles are far too different to be the same type.