His myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=172427472

i think he's infp but not sure...he's very friendly. He acts different around his guy friends and tries to keep that "nice guy" image around females. Me and him have very emotional conversations. He changed after his ex-girlfriend cheated on him. He used to be faithful and very dedicated to the people in his life and he liked his ex because she appeared to be quiet and nice. He used to like me about a year ago and I didn't return the feelings back. However, this April we dated for about ten days but I broke up with him after I leanred that he was still with his ISFp girlfriend. She thought he was boring and was avoiding him. We stopped talking for a long period of time and wnet as far as to tell me to stay away when he was the one initiating all the conversations. He told me after the break up that he was heart broken but aparently he told someone that he was messing with me when he told me that. He also told that same person that he only told him that to not show his emotions. Now he is trying to be friendly and is calling more.