View Poll Results: What type is Jim Carrey?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

5 19.23%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.85%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 7.69%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.85%
  • SLE (ESTp)

4 15.38%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 3.85%
  • EIE (ENFj)

5 19.23%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 3.85%
  • ILI (INTp)

1 3.85%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 7.69%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 7.69%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jim Carrey

Threaded View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jim Carrey

ENTp?

quotes:

"I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer."

"Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don't let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory."

"If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret."

"It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?"

"You know the trouble with real life? There's no danger music."

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

"You can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love."

"You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world, and as you walk through those doors today, you will only have two choices: love or fear. Choose love, and don’t ever let fear turn you against your playful heart."

"I love playing ego and insecurity combined."

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

"I practiced making faces in the mirror and it would drive my mother crazy. She used to scare me by saying that I was going to see the devil if I kept looking in the mirror. That fascinated me even more, of course."

"Energy is what I believe all of us are. We're just conscious awareness dancing for itself for no other reason but to stay amused."

"True religion has, at its core: Love, Peace, Mercy, Justice and Freedom. If any of these elements is not fully present in a religion, the religion has been compromised."

"That’s the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they’d be like, ‘Yeah, big deal. I’d eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you’re pulling down.’"

"Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don’t limit myself."

"It’s nice to finally get scripts offered to me that aren’t the ones Tom Hanks wipes his butt with."

"People need motivation to do anything. I don’t think human beings learn anything without desperation."

Last edited by silke; 09-12-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: updated links
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.