UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Alright, time.
There are numerous threads for celebrity types, even here in the Alpha Quadra. We can go through those, but how about one specific thread, perhaps a sticky thread, of alphas. Particularly celebrities, but also yourself if you want to volunteer. Let us get everything together all in one thread. I will organize it and update the main page here, which will have type lists:

[hr:6be9ef344a]
[*]SEI
  • Ai Otsuka
  • Andy Kaufman
  • "Bionicgoat"
  • Danny DeVito
  • George Lucas
  • "jelly grass"
  • Johnny Depp
  • Luciano Pavarotti
  • Ray Harryhausen
  • Valeria Golino
  • Yevgeniy Leonov
[*]LII
[*]ESE
[/list:u:6be9ef344a]
[hr:6be9ef344a]

By default the names of known alpha quadras will be put on there. If you want to have your own picture page (see examples), then you can make it and maintain it if you would like. If you want your name removed from the list, just let me know some how.

Please add comments and suggestions for celebrities to put in/removed from the listing.

Notes:
  1. If you want to make a page for someone, put their name in the title, and post one or two photos and/or a video, and include a link to a "What's My Type" thread, if there is one. There should be examples to follow directly after this post...
  2. Definitely only one or two photos is recommended. Use links to show videos and other threads.