Threaded View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trapped By a "Caring" Si-Ego Type

Help.

I am trapped by caregiving.

At first, it looks like conscientiousness, courtesy: "here let me grab the bag for you" Me inside my head "I can grab my own fucking bag, so no thanks." Me in reality ookaaay" Looks perplexed, but is just trying to hide annoyance.

Now, its all the time for everything and its driving me off the flipping wall.

What do I do?

Do I say something about it? Hard thing to do, when saying something would hurt their feelings....

I hate this situation, I hate this Den Daddy stuff.

Seriously, please help!

I am actually not joking..I'm not liking this situation at all. I got divorced with a similar person before. Caregiving gone way overboard into the work place.

Me, eats banana, puts peel down by my side on the centre vehicle counsel. Them, grabs my used banana peel, and places on the floor in the centre. Uumm, wtf. Was that really necessary?! Me grabs it and throws out window when on highway. Not enjoying the constant "space control". And this isn't in a Se way, this is Te-Si space control.

Side note: caregivers create codependencies. Fight me on this.

I am ligit asking for advice. There is a storm brewing and I want to minimize the fall out. :/
    Last edited by Finaplex; 03-02-2019 at 10:36 AM.