A perfectionist when it comes to organizing and especially cleaning. He appreciates and demands high quality. Having worked for him for a number of years, I am now quite certain that if I reach even half his standard when working for others, they'll be pleasantly surprised with the quality of what I do, especially when it comes to cleaning. He's got an eye for picking out details, so there's absolutely no getting around doing a thorough job.

A good memory for facts.

Likes football (American), both watching and playing.

Loves having a staff to organize and interact with. Knows how to delegate and is good at getting people to work hard for him. Likes to be in relative control of the situation, and know what's going on with whatever's under his care/authority. Despite his perfectionism, he doesn't micromanage too badly. Lets people do their jobs.

Is gregarious, loud, and often, um, forceful. If it wasn't against his ethics he might be prone to coarse joking. Can be quite serious, though, and is good at solving problems of a practical nature. He knows the machinery on the grounds and can fix a good portion of it when it's not working right. When it comes to working out people problems, he's pretty pragmatic. Sometimes I think he's insensitive.

Liked to do pranks when younger, though nothing really damaging. His best friends are also loud, active people, usually just as or even more rambunctious than him.

Can negotiate like nobody's business. Is great at talking upset customers into satisfaction and restored happiness. Has a habit for acquiring equipment for as much as half the posted price.

Likes keeping up on the news, and is moderately interested in politics (more so than the average person, but not totally immersed). He's intelligent and can carry a well-educated conversation, though I suppose that isn't really type-related.

More later... In the meantime, tell me what type it sounds like so far.