TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    wth, I look nothing like him! I've been getting really offbeat comparisons - Perry Farell, Justin Timberlake (MsK??), and now this guy, lol.
    Hah, don't worry... that kind of stuff happens to me all the time. I remember somebody once told me that I looked like some Japanese guy.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rockclimber
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    I think ESFp, or at least an Se type. She seems like she's a status symbol sort of gal. Look at those clothes! jesus! could you be more wasteful with your money? It would definitely be a challenge! and one she's probably even up for!!!
    She is definitely a status symbol girl. Life is her stage. She wastes all of her money (most of which is given to her by her parents) on clothes. She doesn't know how not to be the center of attention (she drives a bright yellow car, for goodness sakes). She doesn't understand the concept of "work." Won't do anything for anyone else unless she is going to get something out of it. Is extremely jealous of all other girls, without reason.

she's an idiot who wastes money and gets by on her looks. And isn't really that funny. She probably talks about how expensive things are great all the time. Can rockclimber verify this?
    I don't know if I'd call her an idiot, but she isn't bright. Clothing is definitely one of her favorite topics of conversation.
    Umm, I thought she kind of looked like an ENFj, but most EXXjs tend to be workaholics so I would think ESFp.

Won't do anything for anyone else unless she is going to get something out of it.
    Se?
    Achtung Baby.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are ESXps really known to be that lazy either?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GillySaysGoodbye
    No.
    i didn't really think so!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'd say EJs and Se-ego types are the least likely to be thought of as lazy.

EDIT: Exceptions would be the Si-sub EJs.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks like Ashlee Simpson.

Like Expat, I'm now seeing ENFj rather than ESFj after rockclimber had posted the latest photos.

@Heath: you are really good at sizing people up solely on photos.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you. I'm remarkably perceptive, and more people should listen to me.
    asd

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i could see ENFj if solely because of how she dresses. it's still not my dual!
    She seems to dress and behave in a way as to project a certain image, not to please herself and others aesthetically and emotionally, much less to feel comfortable. That's why I'm thinking ENFj now.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wth, I look nothing like him! I've been getting really offbeat comparisons - Perry Farell, Justin Timberlake (MsK??), and now this guy, lol.
    Yeah, you look much different. That guy looks like he'd wear sweaters and tell good natured jokes. I don't really think auvi's appearance and voice portray his personality very well besides him looking and generally being serious/thoughtful.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not exactly, but I didn't think an ENFj would "not understand the concept of work."
    Achtung Baby.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    wow that guy looks exactly like auvi
    everyone looks like auvi lately! i don't see it.

And what type is your dual, Implied?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    wow that guy looks exactly like auvi
    everyone looks like auvi lately! i don't see it.

And what type is your dual, Implied?
    i believe it's been fairly well established by now that it obviously isn't anyone with as a leading function.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tempral
    Not exactly, but I didn't think an ENFj would "not understand the concept of work."
    i'd generally agree with you as it seems like a lot of ENFjs take on this crazy death role function where they work themselves to death and attempt to maintain these very very high levels of professionalism. i can say this is certainly the case with my ENFj sister.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESFp, or at least an Se type. She seems like she's a status symbol sort of gal. Look at those clothes! jesus! could you be more wasteful with your money? It would definitely be a challenge! and one she's probably even up for!!!

Yeah, and Implied, she reminds me of the girl I posted in as much as they are both cunts. The gal I posted is a cunt because she's crude, mocking, clever, and cruel(although, she's outlandish, entertaining, and funny!). This girl is one because she's an idiot who wastes money and gets by on her looks. And isn't really that funny. She probably talks about how expensive things are great all the time. Can rockclimber verify this?
    I think you need to see my personality research primer, Heath.

She's ESFj, and I'm jealous.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you look much different. [n]That guy looks like he'd wear sweaters and tell good natured jokes.[/b] I don't really think auvi's appearance and voice portray his personality very well besides him looking and generally being serious/thoughtful.
    Perceptive, indeed.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg

I'm editing this post to say a few things:

The qualities I listed are the personal qualities which I observed from viewing her picture. They are indicative of socionics type. also, tcau, I stand by what I said-- in-depth socionics won't hold to the scientific method.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you look much different. [n]That guy looks like he'd wear sweaters and tell good natured jokes.[/b] I don't really think auvi's appearance and voice portray his personality very well besides him looking and generally being serious/thoughtful.
    Perceptive, indeed.
    i'd venture to say that i doubt you'd ever make my stomach turn so hard, auvi. i cannot imagine you being such a spoiled brat.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*adds "not nauseating" to list of positive traits*

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg

I think you need to stop researching socionics because it's impossible and there will never be worthwhile correlation if you were to perform experiments. Too many people. The numbers are really against you. Anyway, I understand socionics, and real life as well.
    what are you jealous of, tcau?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the basis of the first few pix i thought esfj too, but after seeing more of them, seems more esfp. she's got that bitchy paris hilton look and esfj's are more sweet than bitchy.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    on the basis of the first few pix i thought esfj too, but after seeing more of them, seems more esfp. she's got that bitchy paris hilton look and esfj's are more sweet than bitchy.
    yeah she seems to have morphed. I could see the first few pics as a soccer mom.

i also think all fps have that bitchy quality, I think I know what you're talking about.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE or ESE.

Fiance or no, that guy with her is no LSE.

y
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because he's ILE (my first impression, at least). I could maybe see an IP, perhaps even SLI, but no way LSE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I think it's a wee bit frustrating that bitchy girls get auto-types as Fe types these days. I don't see many female SEE typings here at all these days (at least not legitimate ones).
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I think it's a wee bit frustrating that bitchy girls get auto-types as Fe types these days. I don't see many female SEE typings here at all these days (at least not legitimate ones).
    i agree with this...cause i don't see the correlation between Fe and bitchiness. to me, Fe is about positive mood. Fe types seem to spread positivity not negativity. they want to lift people up not bring them down.

it's Fi types it seems that do the eye rolling, and relations manipulation, no? or am i stereotyping? i see it more with isfj's and infj's than the extraverted types though.

ILE

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I think of Se+Fi as for instance my sister throwing knives into the wall above her roommate's head while her roommate was sleeping with completely justified Fi reasons to do so.
    Uh... is this normal?

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that entirely depends on the person. To say that Fe types are always about positive mood and making people feel better seems a little, um, unrealistic to say the least.
    Spreading any kind of mood and making people feel how they want them to feel?

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. Yay!! Someone actually read what I wrote!! *Runs over and hugs auvi*
    People haven't been reading your posts, Diana?

To be honest this:
    Her roommate was being a crappy roommate and kept doing things like having different guys over to their room to have sex with right while my sister was in the room and trying to study (this was when she was in college). She kept doing this even when my sister asked her to go somewhere else. My sister collects swords and knives and throws knives as a sort of hobby so her roommate wasn't in any kind of danger when she threw the knives. It scared the crap out of her when she woke up the next morning, and she moved out though.
    And this:
    Heh, at least she wasn't vindictive like my other sister (INFp I think?) who peed on someone's clothes in the washing machine because they threw hers on the floor. . .
    ... both are kinda messed up. No matter what the other person did. With the first sister, there had to be a resident assistant or someone in administration who could have gotten the thing sorted out. And with the second sister... let's not even go there. Except, she probably shouldn't have left her clothes in the washer after they were finished. I hate when there's only one machine that isn't running and it's got someone else's clothes in it.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird, I've heard it referred to similarly as "going New York" ("Dude totally went New York and cut the brakes on that asshole's car.") and "getting even Texas-style" (which basically means you go after the person with a gun; I used to think the stereotype about Texans being gun-freaks was exagerated until I actually went to Texas). Either way, people are insane.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric
    I think that entirely depends on the person. To say that Fe types are always about positive mood and making people feel better seems a little, um, unrealistic to say the least.
    Spreading any kind of mood and making people feel how they want them to feel?
    sounds good...usually it's good though. but then again i value Fe, lol.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps not...but what about Fi types? don't they manipulate relations?

ILE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. My dad just says it's "Kentuckian". Sort of um, family tradition or something, Like granny shooting the neighbor's pigs and throwing them over the fence because they got in her garden.
    It may be common among farmers. My uncle was a farmer. One of his neighbors's cows kept crossing over to his farm (not reliable fances). My uncle told the neighbor, "if I see your cow in my piece of land again, I will break her leg with a sledge hammer".

He did exactly that.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI this girl I teach yoga with

ENFP of course

Quote Originally Posted by rockclimber

Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast