SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    too calm, collected, speech too slow, introverted. this is an EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XciQKl7PQ1U
    I wouldn't type people by their energy like that. But the person you linked might very well be EIE or not, but generally it's a more delicate matter to type someone. Most EIEs you meet in real life don't have high energy like that. Using celebrities and youtube stars can give a very one-sided picture of the type.

Here's an example: This guy is EIE normalizing. Typed by me in real life, he is a friend of a friend of mine. I admit it can be hard to type him in the video, because he is normalizing and also he is not speaking English, but it's just to illustrate that not all EIEs have that high energy. One should be able to notice the Fe though.

He starts speaking at 0:50. I tried to link it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3r-jNHq-2w&t=50s
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo: hmm, he seems more like an IEI-D to me, but that's just a vague impression. I don't speak finnish, but his speech also seems rather calm and collected. I want to write an article showcasing 15-20 EIE examples in the near future but it might take a couple of months. Usually Fe base types are the most social and talkative people. You rarely have a moment of silence in social interactions with them. they will talk about mundane, everyday things to keep the conversation going. When two introverts communicate, you usually have frequent pauses in communication in which both don't say anything for a while till someone finds something worth talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rachel Zegler
    EIE/IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alana ASMR - ISTJ

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>sol watches the same videos about the same content for years
    >these people who are all uploading the same stupid ASMR videos totally don't have an identical type
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

these people who are all uploading the same stupid ASMR videos totally don't have an identical type
    Types of someones are same, certainly.
    Seems, significantly more of F types in ASMR. Strong disproportion of other types traits is lesser clear.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like clear IEI to me

https://youtu.be/Xk4wx1PASao

Oh look, another one

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seems like clear IEI to me
    Oh look, another one
    women have 2 of them
    both are IEI, certainly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI?? This guy’s channel is hilarious as fuck…

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    LSI?? This guy’s channel is hilarious as fuck…

Bro I follow him his "I act like a girl on Omegle" videos are funny as fuck

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stas Natanzon (Pognali) [1:29] - ENFJ

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tama Hero
    IEI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the actress Marina Sirtis is IEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Katrine ASMR - ENFJ

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nukâka Coster-Waldau
    IEI, EIE

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    John Donne - 16th/17th century English poet: maybe EIE

I like thinking of the types in terms of my favourite representatives of them- he could be EIE-ni..

I can see why people end up in long term mirror relationships (SFs mostly) and usually opposite subtypes.

that’s like me having a John Donne as my partner..lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

polski online - INFP

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beginning of the collection the second coming of Jesus embodiments. For some strange reason they tend to be EIEs.

From FRussia with love
    Vissarion

From Australia
    The Messiah

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    Beginning of the collection the second coming of Jesus embodiments. For some strange reason they tend to be EIEs.

From FRussia with love
    Vissarion

One out !

He must have been covered/protected by some kind of oligarch(s) in Russia.
    This Jesus fall retrospectively sounds like a prophetic prelude to an Apocalypse composed by no other than V. Putin...

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus Blessed Kenya with his presence

As you can see he also has twelve disciples. Everything correspond so far but wait... It seems that he forgot about one particular disciple...

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

One out !

He must have been covered/protected by some kind of oligarch(s) in Russia.
    This Jesus fall retrospectively sounds like a prophetic prelude to an Apocalypse composed by no other than V. Putin...

I think he seems introverted EIE. However the Australian edition could be extrovert IEI.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he seems introverted EIE. However the Australian edition could be extrovert IEI.

Well, I've noticed that he's left-handed, if he was cautious enough he would have learned to write with his right hand..

To me he's a crazy EIE too, he has the same Modus Operendi as David Koresh with whom he shares striking resemblances. I like the fact that he uses a whiteboard, it automatically makes him a more credible Jesus...

I've noticed that a lot of cult leaders are also decent musicians as you can see, the beehive society they built offers them the opportunity to be acclaimed for their musical skills too.

Rael is my favorite cult leader, at least he makes laugh ! (he's a tricky one, I'm not sure of his EIE-ness Maybe IEE (??))

/Digression

In this video the host and his guests make fun of him. At 5:49 a Canadian celebrity jokingly said that he's willing to give him all his money now that he knows about Rael's opinion on George w. Bush. That scene reminded me that almost all the influencers are doing exactly what any cult leader is doing. Indeed, I see people giving them money just because they exist and entertain them with "content" that makes them feel, think or dream a certain way. Both cult leaders and Influencers are dream sellers, nothing personal, it's just business...

I mean the superchat stuff and all the acceptance of the the leader-follower dynamic as something utterly normal without any other considerations speaks volume about the human condition and the zeitgeist we live in . Show-business, Cult-business, Social media business, all the same. Every youtuber has a "GoFundMe" private box without any restriction but for Youtube to claim a third (or half ?) of the share. Professional beggars of modern days. No wonder why "hot" asmr and Yoga videos makers are among the most successful in terms of ascensions and "return on investment" time frame. No matter what kind of Guru you are in this day and age, it's all about how you take advantage of the fact that people just never get enough. In socionics that would be the IE of the suggestive function I guess...

Last edited by godslave; 08-13-2023 at 02:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sergey Torop (Vissarion) - mb ENTP

He must have been covered/protected by some kind of oligarch
    Only Emperor's cult is allowed here.
    Since he got too much of attention, - holy inquisition started to act. Also, we don't know how badly he behaved from the point of supporting the common social norms and laws. Cultists tend to oppose them and to gather those who misfit them - so this may lead to become against "Emperor's will" (as current constitution of 1993 is doubtful to be goten by honest voting, just after bloody overturn).
    Those cultists groups always have a risk to use people against state interests, as people there obey to leader's authority more than else, including morality and own rational understanding. USA agents are known to establish contacts, develop or create religious-alike organisations on USA territory and outside (check ISIS, as example; how members of churchs with "western" headquoters took part in 2014 overturn in Kiev). Such sin being suspected would lead to serious legal investigation and negative consequences.

And the general situation. If you noticable somewhere and do significant activity - you get the attention of people who have some formal or informal influence there. If they dislike you - you have not much to oppose openly. If you do something for long - hence those were not against.
    There can be a support in case you are useful for them. For example, if you have property - there can be officially registered guards service. You pay and they indeed may come to help by a force (against random criminals, to suppress actions of local organised crime) and by juridical help (including from unofficial side).
    It's similar with how big business happens anywhere in the world. There is official and not much official side of this.
    Last edited by Sol; 08-13-2023 at 02:41 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[CENTER
    e Maybe IEE (??))
    Religious visions should pretty much align with Ni ego. Anyway the Aussie Jesus seems to work with moral code while the Russian one hands it to you being sure. That's my interpretation.
    I was checking what Ramani said about histrionic and she pretty much made a case for infantile child-like manic pixie girl syndrome continuing to geriatric states which seems quite IEE. As such Ne base should be quite averse in-depth readings of fate and so on what is needed for religious experiences especially when you diverge from tradition with tradition.
    Furthermore Aushra was probably wrong saying that EIE is histrionic.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yekaterina Grizanova - INFP

Religious visions should pretty much align with Ni ego
    It mainly relates to Ni. But people of any types may have this. N types have more of this and Ni ego types also have more interest to discuss that.
    So to say own original Ni opinions is significant possibility to have N type and secondary to have Ni. And it's not say about high chance to have Ni type being esoterics/religious leader.

Look types for people on youtube who makes channels with esoterics/religious theme. Most are expected to have N (mb 70%) and among N most (mb same 70%) to have Ni -> ~50%. What would not be when Ni are alike 90% or even 70%.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Religious visions should pretty much align with Ni ego. Anyway the Aussie Jesus seems to work with moral code while the Russian one hands it to you being sure. That's my interpretation.
    I agree, Beta [Ni+Fe] more specifically if we consider religious visons and cultic innovations/creations at the scale of humanity history. Aussie Jesus seems rational to me and his body language fit that of a rational. He's manifestly got that typical prophetic and rather eschatological Ni- that he uses to promote his Fe. Besides I'm expecting less Fe + manifestation from a right spinner type and especially from EIE. Counter-intuitively IEI shows more Fe+ than EIE of whom Fe is more charismatic, it's not a contact function they don't "use" it so to speak you just see its effect on the environment . Anyways, I might be wrong and as you know my typing skills suck ! (But hopefully one day I'll be decent at it !).

I was checking what Ramani said about histrionic and she pretty much made a case for infantile child-like manic pixie girl syndrome continuing to geriatric states which seems quite IEE. As such Ne base should be quite averse in-depth readings of fate and so on what is needed for religious experiences especially when you diverge from tradition with tradition.
    Furthermore Aushra was probably wrong saying that EIE is histrionic.
    I don't know about IEE being histrionic. If anything they often seem quite ADHD-ish in terms of behavior. As a rule I prefer to not associate a TIM to a mental health issue because 1) TIMs or Sociotypes are just charts described in very general Psychological profiles that obviously don't take into account the biographical information of real individuals and 2)All sociotypes profiles are supposed to be "healthy" and described as such.
    Indeed, it wouldn't make sense to study how something works when that very thing is "broken". For instance in medicine you study how the body works in its healthy state and only once you learned that you begin to study pathology. That's basic common sense. So yes I agree, Aushra was wrong.

PS. I think EIE for Rael fits well after all.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quentin Crisp - IEI

He really looked like Dustin Hoffman (esp in Tootsie !). Apparently he identified as Transgender towards the end of his life.

Transvestism is part of the human condition since its dawn. Some culture are traditionally more tolerant and accepting of their differences than others. He was quite an admirable person imho.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know about IEE being histrionic. If anything they often seem quite ADHD-ish in terms of behavior. As a rule I prefer to not associate a TIM to a mental health issue because 1) TIMs or Sociotypes are just charts described in very general Psychological profiles that obviously don't take into account the biographical information of real individuals and 2)All sociotypes profiles are supposed to be "healthy" and described as such.
    Indeed, it wouldn't make sense to study how something works when that very thing is "broken". For instance in medicine you study how the body works in its healthy state and only once you learned that you begin to study pathology. That's basic common sense. So yes I agree, Aushra was wrong.
    Personality style is a requirement for personal function unless you want to stay in a barrel... in which case you have a pathological schizoid personality. I tend not really believe in the magical disorder part of it because once you are unhealthy it should be a permafrost. Brain issues with plasticity and so on. So the real diagnosis should be set in unmanageable mindset due to non-plasticity. Furthermore some claims about brainwashing as in instilled reactivity toward something can be changed too. There is just too many moving parts. ADHD (Ne should have a manifestation of profound focus) OTOH should always be a dysfunction. I don't even know what it means as in personality. It can be a brain issue or a societal issue (born in December or November) or something else. The amount of criminals in the western world (outside of US probably) in prison have ADHD is just huge.

BTW Todd Grande sees histrionics as quite useless idea people....

Anyway it really depends when your only tool is...

Probably has so called histrionic style and seems IEE

In short psychiatry has lots of baloney...
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 08-14-2023 at 08:39 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personality style is a requirement for personal function unless you want to stay in a barrel... in which case you have a pathological schizoid personality.

I tend not really believe in the magical disorder part of it because once you are unhealthy it should be a permafrost. Brain issues with plasticity and so on. So the real diagnosis should be set in unmanageable mindset due to non-plasticity. Furthermore some claims about brainwashing as in instilled reactivity toward something can be changed too. There is just too many moving parts.
    Psychopathology doesn't necessarily imply brain issues and vice versa. We are talking about the "Psyche" here (if this word still makes sense in our modern day and age) and although there is obviously an interconnection between the brain (physiology) and the psyche (psychology) in the the sense that at least some parts of the brain need to be functioning for the psyche to express itself in a way or another. So when it comes to Psychological/mental health issue, brain plasticity is not the focus of expertise but rather something that takes care of itself if need be. However, brain injuries (esp frontal) can obviously lead to mental health issue which might require both psychological and physiological functional rehabilitation in which cases brain plasticity can play a major role.

During the past centuries, several researchers have described that there are personality changes that occurred after frontal lobe injuries. One of the most important cases was about Phineas Gage, who was a gentle, polite sociable young, man until a large iron rod went through his eye-damaging his prefrontal cortex. This injury made him emotionally insensitive, perform socially inappropriate behaviors, and was unable to make a rational judgment. A recent study suggests that when there is damage to the prefrontal cortex, there are five sub-types of personality changes that occur, and these include:

Executive disturbances
    Disturbed social behavior
    Emotional Dysregulation
    Hypo-emotionality/de-energization
    Distress[4]
    Decision making
    The ability to decide on something involves reasoning, learning, and creativity. A study conducted in 2012 proposed a new model to understand how the decision-making process occurs in the frontal lobe, specifically how the brain creates a new strategy to a new-recurrent situation or an open-ended environment; they called it the PROBE model.

There are typically three possible ways to adapt to a situation:

Selecting a previously learned strategy that applies precisely to the current situation

Adjusting an already learned approach

Developing a creative behavioral method

The PROBE model illustrates that the brain can compare three to four behavioral methods at most, then choose the best strategy for the situation.
    Source : Physiology, Cerebral Cortex Functions

ADHD (Ne should have a manifestation of profound focus) OTOH should always be a dysfunction. I don't even know what it means as in personality. It can be a brain issue or a societal issue (born in December or November) or something else. The amount of criminals in the western world (outside of US probably) in prison have ADHD is just huge.
    Yes, as you know one of the main "markers" of ADHD/ADD is an hyper-focus on subjects of interest and great difficulties in focusing on subjects that the person judge uninteresting or "boring". It's kinda Ne-lead-ish imho. I don't know if it's an "issue", to me it's just a condition (probably of genetic origins/predisposition) which is expressed in certain people's psychological construct no more no less. A "dysfunction" is kind of vague and too general imho (what part is dysfunctioning ?).

As for the criminals with ADHD ratio and correlations I don't know. I take your words for it. That said, it's probably due to a certain intolerance to frustration, delayed satisfaction and impulsive behaviors more than ADHD itself. It is established that a very common profile in prison population is APD (anti-social PD). Prison is imho, the natural habitat of people with APD.

BTW Todd Grande sees histrionics as quite useless idea people....
    Yes, without judging them, people who suffer from Histrionic PD have what is called "ideas of reference" that are at the core of the condition.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, as you know one of the main "markers" of ADHD/ADD is an hyper-focus on subjects of interest and great difficulties in focusing on subjects that the person judge uninteresting or "boring". It's kinda Ne-lead-ish imho. I don't know if it's an "issue", to me it's just a condition (probably of genetic origins/predisposition) which is expressed in certain people's psychological construct no more no less. A "dysfunction" is kind of vague and too general imho (what part is dysfunctioning ?).

As for the criminals with ADHD ratio and correlations I don't know. I take your words for it. That said, it's probably due to a certain intolerance to frustration, delayed satisfaction and impulsive behaviors more than ADHD itself. It is established that a very common profile in prison population is APD (anti-social PD). Prison is imho, the natural habitat of people with APD.
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...er-adhd-prison

BTW I do not really care if psychological treatment ignores plasticity or deterioration (like chemistry ignores nucleus and focuses on the electron cloud) but it should form a factor that no one can not quantify yet. Anyway without a proof I must ignore the magical limit which tells that there is the point of no return.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks ! That's an interesting article indeed. I think that we can find several common traits between ADHD and Anti social PD. In fact, as I was searching for some facts to substantiate my suspicion, I just came across this article :

As you can see, there is always some kind of comorbidity going on. Some say that ADHD is "often a precursor to ASPD" so It's kinda complicated to make sense of all of those data. Nothing being systematical in this particular puzzle.

BTW I do not really care if psychological treatment ignores plasticity or deterioration (like chemistry ignores nucleus and focuses on the electron cloud) but it should form a factor that no one can not quantify yet. Anyway without a proof I must ignore the magical limit which tells that there is the point of no return.
    Yes indeed, although Informing the mental health pro about a "brain injury" even without apparent consequences like for instance after a brain stroke is of course essential.
    Last edited by godslave; 08-14-2023 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Orthographic correction of a word and add a link

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

kussia - ISTJ

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emily Young
    probably SLE
    It's funny to see a logician, let alone a sensory one, fall for such mass psychosis. Still, the non-valued Te and Si may be part of the reason.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    probably SLE
    Somewhere in the past I seems posted the opinion about him and it was SLE too.

> It's funny to see a logician, let alone a sensory one, fall for such mass psychosis

Not psychosis. He's one of common homosexualists which choose also to be liers about own sex. By this to try attract more people of own sex. It's similar to changing clothes and the look closer to common for opposite sex.
    Up to ICD 9 (or 10) there was transsexuality psychiatry disorder. It was assigned to those who insisted (!) from the _childhood_ to have other sex. Not as "ops, I'm 25 yo and now understood clearly I'm unicorn have opposite sex".
    Homosexualism may be at people of any Jung type. To phreak own body to weird look - Se valued should take easier. To lie for own surface interests may have no strong difference between types.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    He's one of common homosexualists which choose also to be liers about own sex. By this to try attract more people of own sex. It's similar to changing clothes and the look closer to common for opposite sex.
    It's possible - I didn't familiarise myself further with his situation. Low self-esteem probably plays a significant role in many cases, which can also include problems with attracting a desired person/group of people, and can lead to either a deliberate lie or a rationalisation/delusion about gender. That a significant group of these gender rebels more or less believe or want to believe in either the meaninglessness of gender categories, or even more seriously, reject the existence of gender or perceive belief in their reality as harmful, seems to be the case at least in the West. The other significant proportion of this group can be characterised as liars without any major psychological suggestibility. Among them there are those who reap significant ideological and/or material profit from this circus by their propaganda, and who exploit either deceptive tendencies and/or psychological vulnerability in the target group by lying and shaming the truth. Their arbitrary 'up is down, yellow is blue' attitude certainly looks psychotic on the surface.

Up to ICD 9 (or 10) there was transsexuality psychiatry disorder. It was assigned to those who insisted (!) from the _childhood_ to have other sex. Not as "ops, I'm 25 yo and now understood clearly I'm unicorn have opposite sex".
    After looking it up in ICD 10, it seems that its onset in childhood is not a prerequisite for the diagnosis just called 'transsexualism', but for the diagnosis called 'gender identity disorder of childhood'. The latter should often be more indicative of a more or less psychotic state, whereas the former can more easily have other, more externally dependent causes, such as superficial lying or emotionally driven delusion/rejection of immediate truths.

To lie for own surface interests may have no strong difference between types.
    Rejecting facts due to emotional complications is an ethical trait, especially Fe. Perceiving the gender definition as dependent on the mind instead of the body is linked more to intuition. Since transsexualism can lead to body mutilation, or at least strong suppression of natural (mainly sexual) inclinations, there are probably significantly fewer Si valuing people among them. These are, of course, actual more or less delusional transsexuals, not just liars.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Ni, putting imagination over reality, and an interest into novelty and Fe, wanting to belong to a special group. IEI is the type who starts novel movements of any kind, including putting transsexuality in the spotlight. NiSe moves society forward, which means they are forcing their view onto society, regardless of what it actually is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    After looking it up in ICD 10, it seems that its onset in childhood is not a prerequisite for the diagnosis just called 'transsexualism'
    ICD 10 appeared in 1994 and then had several editions. Besides international WHO version, seems also exist national variants.

The text which I have has this note about F64.0
    "Как правило, у включенных в эту подрубрику транссексуалов, должны наблюдаться расстройства половой идентификации в детском возрасте транссексуального типа (F64.21)"
    It's about not strict condition but says "as a rule". This practically means low possibility to get this diagnosis without the disorder since childhood.

For the discussed case. The understanding of own sexual attractions happens to biology adult age of 14 yo (initial sexual interests and "romance" feelings to opposite sex are common to 9 yo, at least, but let's simplify). Hence, the sexual related perception should to happen _not later_ than that time. This is individually not lesser important than to feel sexual attractions, as it's linked.
    So the idea alike "I perceive myself as having opposite sex" can't happen to 25 yo, as he claimes. Having S types makes the situation more doubtful, as those notice own sexual attractions better and more assured to express them.

What easily explains the situation - the lie. Which was set by political propaganda as "norma", with the approach "just to name yourself as unicorn".
    To feel in yourself some traits common for opposite sex (the example of what is the object of sexual attraction) and to feel yourself as having opposite sex - is not the same! You may also notice that his nonverbal is not feminin. While if a human would perceive own personality as "woman" - he'd wished to copy common for women totally (by maximum), to play that as role (and an expression of own personality). As he'd felt badly by acting against own personality perception. Also to copy them in clothing and other behavior. Not just in one moment to decide to cut something "redundant", to grow something bigger and to assign himself new name.
    What you see there is a common man which said to have homosexuality attraction. And a wish to modify his look to be closer to opposite sex. The same is in all cases when a human since childhood does not claim himself as having opposite sex and not behave as opposite sex in wide sense since 14 yo.
    While, to change surface sexual traits even for true transexualists is the similar as would allow people in psychoses who assign to themselves other personalities (Napoleon or other), to name themselves so publicly, in official documents and to represent in other. It's the public harm in the form of _lie_. As the sex is not changed (the human can't born children as people of that sex). Only someone gets formal permission to be walking in Napoleon's clothes and introduce himself as another human, and other people in some places are forced to lie that he's Napoleon and forced to relate him as he'd was Napoleon.
    Lie is the harm for people. Lie is what happens and the harm is the aim of this politics, which opposes to rationality and truth.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phoebe Bridgers
    maybe LSI