Thread: What is Ti?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    However I can't figure out whether my answer points more to Ni or Ne in Ego-Block or Fi or Te in Ego-Block (well it somewhat points to preference for Te but not necessarily Te in Ego-Block..fkhsdkjhf).
    There is definitely a preference for Te in there: you seem to think that more information will make the problem easier. Plus the Ne-wandering ("arriving in too many logically solid conclusions") => chaos.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Oh that. I think my problems are almost opposite to that i.e. arriving in too many logically solid conclusions and unable to choose which is the "right" one. I generally need some quantitative criteria in order to make a choice reliably. E.g. if I have to pick one of tomatoes, carrots and strawberries based on some qualitative or hidden criteria it is annoying. If i have to pick one of tomatoes, carrots and strawberries based on which would be the most healthy to eat or most profitable to grow etc then it gets easier as I can quantify the decision making process and arrange them according to that.
    What could it mean?
    Well it seems to mean that I don't have Ti in Ego-Block (Of course it might just mean that this is not a reliable way to identify Ti). However I can't figure out whether my answer points more to Ni or Ne in Ego-Block or Fi or Te in Ego-Block (well it somewhat points to preference for Te but not necessarily Te in Ego-Block..fkhsdkjhf). For now it just suggests that Ti is not there. I have registered this piece of evidence but I'm not yet sure what to do with it and how to integrate it with the enormous amount of other, often contradictory, evidence I have collected during the past year
    Well, I agree with everything in the first quote of yours. What does that mean?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    I'd even propose that an exfp would be more bugged by that type of question than an extp would.
    I'd suggest that an extreme logical subtype of the ixtj that has not encountered such before would be equally perplexed because they would want "an answer." this could lead to them arbitrarily choosing one which again is not necessarily a logical error as long as it is juxtaposed against other possible structural formations.
    definitely, SAM
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Oh that. I think my problems are almost opposite to that i.e. arriving in too many logically solid conclusions and unable to choose which is the "right" one. I generally need some quantitative criteria in order to make a choice reliably. E.g. if I have to pick one of tomatoes, carrots and strawberries based on some qualitative or hidden criteria it is annoying. If i have to pick one of tomatoes, carrots and strawberries based on which would be the most healthy to eat or most profitable to grow etc then it gets easier as I can quantify the decision making process and arrange them according to that.
    What could it mean?
    Well it seems to mean that I don't have Ti in Ego-Block (Of course it might just mean that this is not a reliable way to identify Ti). However I can't figure out whether my answer points more to Ni or Ne in Ego-Block or Fi or Te in Ego-Block (well it somewhat points to preference for Te but not necessarily Te in Ego-Block..fkhsdkjhf). For now it just suggests that Ti is not there. I have registered this piece of evidence but I'm not yet sure what to do with it and how to integrate it with the enormous amount of other, often contradictory, evidence I have collected during the past year
    Are you an intuitive subtype INTj?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    What could it mean?
    Are you an intuitive subtype INTj?
    yes i think so

quoting is fun

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my problems are almost opposite to that i.e. arriving in too many logically solid conclusions and unable to choose which is the "right" one. I generally need some quantitative criteria in order to make a choice reliably. E.g. if I have to pick one of tomatoes, carrots and strawberries based on some qualitative or hidden criteria it is annoying. If i have to pick one of tomatoes, carrots and strawberries based on which would be the most healthy to eat or most profitable to grow etc then it gets easier as I can quantify the decision making process and arrange them according to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Filatova
    Parents consider me lazy person. It is sooner anything, this connected with the fact that I develop great zeal neither to the domestic works nor to the work on the vegetable-garden. If it is placed to me, let us say, to wash out floor once a week, I him will wash out, but is not more than one time. When they charge something to me, I love so that all instructions would be exact and concrete: if should be placed salt into the soup, then it is how much precisely ladles, if it is necessary to weld something, then how much specifically minutes this is cooked… I do not love, when they once more indicate to me that I must make. It occurs, that only I will be going to remove in my room (when to me annoys disorder, I I make this with the pleasure), as mom he will say that I must remove — and immediately entire my desire it vanishes. [...]

I am sufficiently indecisive, especially into some the debatable questions: I weigh all variants, and if nothing re-weighs — I fall into difficult situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12