TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Not all SEIs engage in Naturism

But Most of them do.

Naturism is a lifestyle choice that emphasizes living in harmony with nature, often expressed through social nudity. It promotes body acceptance and a return to simplicity, stripping away the layers of societal expectations. For most SEIs, Naturism can be an extension of their desire for authentic sensory experiences and a way to connect more deeply with the natural world.

They may find that Naturism allows them to fully engage with their environment without the barrier of clothing, enhancing their sensory experience. SEIswho practice Naturism might appreciate the non-judgmental and accepting atmosphere that it fosters, aligning with their values of emotional expression and harmony.

However, a small minority of SEIs Refrain from Naturism. This may be because they feel uncomfortable with the idea of social nudity due to personal preferences or cultural norms that emphasize modesty. SEIs are also sensitive to their surroundings, and if the setting does not feel safe or welcoming, they may choose not to participate in naturist activities.

It should also be noted that their Conflictor, the LIE can sometimes engage in Naturism. It can be seen as a practical way to reduce the need for clothing, which aligns with the LIE’s desire for simplicity and efficiency in lifestyle choices. They may also find it appealing as it represents a departure from conventional norms and a chance to explore alternative ways of living. Their inquisitive minds are often drawn to novel and unconventional ideas such as drinking urine and dying on Mars.

TIM
    SEE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enters Laughing View Post
    It should also be noted that their Conflictor, the LIE can sometimes engage in Naturism. It can be seen as a practical way to reduce the need for clothing, which aligns with the LIE’s desire for simplicity and efficiency in lifestyle choices. They may also find it appealing as it represents a departure from conventional norms and a chance to explore alternative ways of living. Their inquisitive minds are often drawn to novel and unconventional ideas such as drinking urine and dying on Mars.
    Hell yeah dude.

*and quoted for posterity in case of deletion*
    The sound of the bells are unusually loud today...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Their inquisitive minds are often drawn to novel and unconventional ideas such as drinking urine and dying on Mars.
    Ha! But your 'and' should be changed to a 'while' to me - because drinking urine sounds conventional to me. It's a common sexual kink that people just don't talk about in HR management meetings for obvious reasons, but dying on Mars sounds more novel. But if you combine the two then it's really zany.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more situational, if I'm trying to compare to the op.

Like, I will get naked if the situation calls for it. If its a good spot at the beach, or by a river or something. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, when I want to be. Especially nice when its a hot sunny day. But I've been nude in most weather, so. I especially love swimming in a lake, or the ocean, naked. I've gone skinny dipping with friends. Especially awesome in the light of a full moon in the middle of summer. I've gone hiking, solo, buck naked before. Its fun, but kind of can get scratched on plants, but I've gone through periods where I just didn't care about that sort of thing, just all will power. Its kind of empowering.

In my own house, I'll sometimes walk around in the nude, but usually I have some kind of shorts, or something. I'm fairly conventional like that, but thats okay. Its nice being naked outside in a back garden, or besides a pool, or on a patio deck.

There are other times to mention, but I won't cause this site is PG these days.

I also like wearing clothes. What I meant to say over-all is, that I'm not looking to be naked everywhere and anywhere. But actually as I get older I'd like to be more naked, like as a personal growth thing.

One thing I really like is the nice, dark tan I have right now and I credit that to being outside very nearly everyday, not naked though haha, this is canada.

So thats pretty much it. I'm not a hippy by any means.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sv3rige and other N types engage in various form of natursim. S types tend to have more complicated functional clothing to help them while N types are more haphazard and force themselves to endure some discomfort. However i didnt enjoy hikes and such as a kid, made me tired and in pain, related to muscle and joint issues prolly too but this to general wiring and being forced by others. it can be enjoyable if u are already healthy. SEIs dont seem as likely to eat raw meat, i did, nor walk barefoot, i did, nor subject themselves directly to the elements - i did, however SEI did force me to endure cold i wasnt in the state to for too long until i became ill. SEi would force me to stand up with my discomfort instead of letting me roll on the ground or grass bc germs and parasytes or dirt and clothes need to be washed (also for them to be healthy), and cant sit outside on concrete and such, maybe even some benches, bc again spit poops piss who knows what else and maybe even STDs
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some might engage in it but to say that "most of them do" is an exaggeration. I dont do it and I dont know any SEI who does it. To me it seems more like an Se thing to throw off your clothes, but I dont have much data on it so cant say.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)