Thread: The Secret Inside of Model A

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Secret Inside of Model A

is the True Self. It is the place inside of you that you truly are. ILI is the type that knows his true self. LSE has as PoLR because his true self died long ago and he's faking it. ESE has as PoLR because he doesn't have a self at all. He's the p-zombie.

is the Genius. It is the spirit that causes you to know and is what we stereotypically mean in common English by intuition. ILE is the type that knows his genius. SLE has as PoLR because he's unbelievably ignorant. ESI has as point of least resistance because he genuinely enjoys being dumb.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnowing View Post
    Omg, how did you find this, lol. This is like the military having a document on how to deal with Zombies - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONOP_8888

It was initially classified by the United States Intelligence Community, but was eventually declassified following a Freedom of Information Act request.
    I guess they might not be jokes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting huge Dwight Schrute vibes lol.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squishycans2 View Post
    Omg, how did you find this, lol. This is like the military having a document on how to deal with Zombies - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONOP_8888

I guess they might not be jokes.
    Fiction reflects reality. Any fantastic creature you see in fiction (in this case zombies) always represents something in objective reality. I found this because I talked to many philosophers at University.

Quote Originally Posted by squishycans2 View Post
    I'm getting huge Dwight Schrute vibes lol.
    Dwight Schrute is the super stereotypical Honoré de Balzac. Practically perfect in every way (and has a dick).
    Last edited by SacredKnowing; 05-09-2024 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Elaborated
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Great Honorable Ballsack starring Dwight Schrute. Hilarious and I can never unsee it now.

The sound of the bells are unusually loud today...